Natural Life Solutions / ultra rezv

1 22100 E 26th Ave #100Auroro, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-239-2280

I ordered a s0-called free trial and then decided it wasn't for me. The next thing I knew they were charging my credit card for $84.01. I called them and said I did not order anything from them but they refused to take the charge off my card. I have never received anything from them except the free trial.

Comments

• Sk
      2nd of Mar, 2010

i too have been scammed! and i can never get an answer from the so called customer service!

• So
      5th of Mar, 2010

I was scammed too, they sent me 2 small bottles of pills i nevere ordered, they had tried to say my son did using my credit card, i said i never gave him or you permission to take money from my card and i never ordered any pills i demanded my money back from them and they said well if we get the product back we will refund 70 dollars i said no i want it all. i want the 89 you stole from me. i sent back their product and i even got proof they received thier product back but they refuse to return my money. so they got their product and my money the crooks.

• Ke
      10th of Mar, 2010

STRIKE ZONE:
    DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL KEEP CHARGING YOUR CREDIT CARD. I SENT THE "ULTRAREZ" PILLS UNOPENED AND STILL HAVE NOT GOT A RESPONSE. I FINALLY HAD TO GO TO THE BANK. I CALLED THEIR SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE 866-237-7159 AND WAS ON HOLD FOR 1 1/2 HOURS . EVERYTIME I CALLED I WAS PUT ON HOLD.

• Ba
      14th of Mar, 2010

I too was scammmed I was willing to try a sample, one bottle at $3.95 two weeks later they put a charge of $84.0l on my credit card. I received 2 bottles in the mail 3 weeks later, I returned them with confirmation received. I received my account statement the same day I was shocked, when I called pay Pal, they told me there was another charge made on my account by them. Everyone, keep calling your credit card customer service
    We need to get these people, they are a big big scam outfit.

• Me
      28th of Mar, 2010

Please do not order from this company. Its a rip off, I returned the pills, called with the tracking number and were suppose to have my monies credit back to my account. One of the rep told me that they were having problems with their bank in order to credit the money back to my account. I implied the bank di not have a problem with whdrawing my money this have been since 2/18/10.

Where is my money? I could not take the product I was vomiting every time I took it.

• Ta
      7th of Apr, 2010

I CAN DIFFINITELY AGREE WITH THESE COMPLAINTS. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH THEM ABOUT THEIR FREE TRIAL OF 14 DAYS WHEN TAKES PRODUCT 7-10DAYS TO GET TO YOU. THEN THERE ARE THE CHARGES, THEY CHARGED FOR THE FREE TRIAL AND THEN AGAIN THE NEXT MONTH. AFTER I CALLED THEY DID CANCEL THE ACCOUNT AND STATED WE WOULD GET A REFUND AFTER THE PRODUCT WAS RETURN. THEY RECEIVED ON FEB 22, AND I HAD TO CALL AND CONFIRM RECEIPT. THEN THEY STATE I SHOULD GET REFUND IN 1-2 DAYS TO APPEAR ON MY CARD. NOW 2 MONTHS LATER AND WEEKLY PHONE CALL STILL NO REFUND. I HAVE BEEN TOLD SOME INTERNAL ISSUE IS THE PROBLEM. WHEN ASKING FOR MANAGERS THEY SAY THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE, MORE YELLING AND PROMISES TO CALL A LAWYER THEY PUT ME ON HOLD AND 10 MIN LATER THAT MANAGER THAT WAS NOT AROUND, GETS ON THE PHONE. WHEN YOU ASK IF THEY GET THIER PAYCHECKS WITHOUT A PROBLEM, THATS A YES. WELL WE JUST WANT OUR MONEY, TOO!!! THIS IS NOT OVER!!! NEXT REPORT TO BBB!!!

• Ni
      15th of Apr, 2010

They are refusing to credit my credit card for something I did not receive then to top it off they sent me more product which I returned Certified mail and they are refusing to credit that as well.

• Ni
      15th of Apr, 2010

My name is Sue-Ann and I just went on line googled Colorado Attorney Generals Office and there is a section you can file a complaint!!

• Ta
      4th of Jun, 2010

to all of you who have complaints on this company file a complaint with colorados attorney general and the better business bureau. i have, and if they receive more compliants they will take stronger actions. right now they have just sent the complaint to the business to try to settle. there are way to many people getting F'd over by this company.