Natural Cures / Charging my debit card!

1 1033 n. canyon viewTulare, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559 (687-9053)

This company will not answer there phone. All the numbers that they give you are not working. They are going to charge my debit card $9.95 every month for some newsletter that I didn't want. I received the books that I ordered but I am furious that I can't seem to cancel the newsletter.

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Mar, 2008

hey i did not even receive my whole years subscription
    to Natural Cures and i paid in advance.

• Mj
      4th of May, 2008

If this is the book and newsletter by Kevin Trudeau, believe me, he is a SCAM ARTIST!!!
    He's a deceptive huckster of the worst sort, playing on people health fears.
    If your Credit Card is being charged every month, and you have not been able to get this company, contact your bank immediately, and say that you will not accept anymore charges from him or his company.

• Cy
      9th of Jun, 2008

If you are victim, DO THIS NOW!
    1. Firstly you need to present proof to your bank, show them that you have contact Kevin Trudeau's company and try to cancel the charges. Then, inform your bank to reverse those charges.

2. Cancel your credit card. Get a new card from ANOTHER bank.

In fact, I was a victim too, but I was able to get back my money. I have put together a short report detailing the whole process that is guarantee to get your money, you can read it here:

Anyone who needs help can email me
    chiayee.lai[@]gmail.com

• Br
      24th of Nov, 2008

monthly charges on credit card of 9.95 for nothing, not answering their phone when you call

• Ve
      6th of Jan, 2009

unauthurized charge on credit card

10th of Jan, 2009

Everytime I tried calling to cancel I can't get through. I can not leave a mageage because the answering machine is full
    and I can't leave them one. A ll I want to do is cancel my newsletter which I didn't subscribe to.
    Mary Faucher(Slaney)