Natural-Acia Berry / Unable to reach company

Chestnut Overseas LTD
1285 Baring Blvd. #297
Phone: 18002783620
I recieved a sample of "Natural- Acia Berry" in mid December 2008. The sample came with no invoice or any other paper work. The only information I found about this particular company was the address on the front of the USPS shipping bag. I also found a phone number and website address on the sample its self. After I orderd and received this product I was told by friends that they were recieving monthly orders and being charged fees of $40 to $80 per order on debit and credit cards. I'm concered because I used my debit card to purchase this sample and I am on a fixed income. If I recieve another shippment and I'm charged for it my account will be in arears. I have tried calling the phone number off the sample bottle and it says the number is no longer in use. I feel as though this is false advertising. This company should have sent more information about contacting them. There is some many different Acia berry providers that I'm having trouble figuring out which one to contact with my problem. And I need to contact this company before they send the next shipment and charge my debit card.

A  28th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have received a sample and wanted to return the product and cancel any future orders. I too have been unable to reach anyone due to the number being no longer in service. I am furious that this is being allowed to continue.
N  5th of Feb, 2009 by
Hi there I have orderd from this company as well as my cousin. I do have a phone number! We haven't had a problem with this but what we did is instead of doing the free trial which will only give you 14day's then you getting charged the 69.95 each month is we just ordered one bottel and paid for it! What struck me funny on that is it was only 29.95 for a 30day supply. I couldn't figure out what if I did the 30 day delivery it was more. Oh well, any way we havent had any trouble but there is a lot of people getting ripped off. I found that you can buy the acia berry suplment and the mohavie juice at GNC and I figure it will be just as good. I myself haven't yet lost any weight on this but I have only been on it 3weeks so we will see. The number to this company you are looking for is 1-800-278-3620. I know a lady where I live has ordered this with the BROMALITE and she lost like 34lbs with in 1 1/2 mos. She says that is all she done and she won't go with out it. The only thing is she say's this is the only ones that would work you have to use these together she had tried others and said the other colon clenser products werent the same so I have orderd this as well but haven't recieved it yet...
A  13th of Oct, 2009 by
I hope this will help! The number you can call is 877-233-4031. This was the number under the purchase on my credit card statement.