Natural acai detox / Charges to my account

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I have been charged 3-times for the Acai Berry Detox, I called to cancell the orders and was told to send the unopened bottles back to company with RMA#'S (return mail account#) that were given to me by representatives from this scam company.

I sent the product back and have not been able to reach anyone at the number given 1.800.289.3355 or 1.866.955.4017.

I want my money back asap.

Comments

• Di
      1st of Apr, 2009
    Natural acai detox - unauthorized charges
    Natural Acai Detox
    Pensacola
    Florida

They just keep taking money out of my checking account and not sending any product. I have stopped all future use of my debit card to them.

• Ap
      2nd of Apr, 2009

yep! They said 'free 14-day trial', 3 weeks ago, which I never received. Then they put my first month on my credit card, which I haven't received either. So they got my $90, and I got my product. Oh, and you can't get ahold of anyone on the phone - it is a recording.

• Ap
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Oh, OK - I meant I 'don't' got my product.

• La
      11th of May, 2009

this same thing happened to me, except I got the free sample and cancelled the product. I have not recieved any more but was not credited the 87.13 which they billed me.

• Ca
      12th of Jun, 2009
    Natural acai detox - unauthorized charges
    Carole Anderson
    North Lakewood
    Washington

Dear Sir:
    I, too, have been charged several times on my credit card after cancelling. I refused shipment, but they say that is not good enough, it has to have an RMA number on the address. So I've been charged five times and only gotten two credits, so I have to eat the extra charges. My husband was right, it's a scam and they don't bother to tell you about the $87.13 that will be charged to your accout. How could I have been so dumb? If you're asked to only pay shipping then there is a catch somewhere along the line and I fell for it. This is so unfair and I am very angry. Course to get someone who speaks English is unheard of. I could barely understand the guy and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, he was worse. The product doesn't work and I will never order anything again online.