Natural Acai-Berry / would not stop charges or shipments

1 1285 Baring Blvd #297Sparks, NV, United States Review updated:

this company would NOT stop automatic charges and shipments. I called to cancel each time I got a shipment and was told I could NOT return the shipment. Finally after 6 months, I got a cancellation number! I could not get answers by phone, so I tried email. I got a response from a no-reply address!! I contacted the BBB and my case is closed after 5 days because of the terms and agreement that I stupidly did not read before hand. So, beware! Unless you are SURE it will work, which it didn't for me, you do NOT want to order this!!!

Comments

Br
  14th of Jul, 2009

You know where the problem is at while placing the order for there are several different companies also advertising they products by mistake if one clicks on those 'POP-UP' windows also known as "AFFILIATE WEBSITES" your brought onto that company product website one reads thru it finds it impressive and has the crave to try it out so one goes and places several different orders that way n think its one company, at the end of the 14days your shocked to find out your getting several different charges all high n low priced...
Tell me one thing honestly!! How could a company that we happen to claim a SCAM and plus they got the PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE, how could a company like this charge one person for the same product for different PRICES??? That's totally senseless!! So guys honor the fact about this company CHESHUNT OVERSEAS or NATURAL ACAI BERRY whatever you want to call it and STOP giving it a BAD NAME!!

Thanks & Regards