Natural Acai Berry & Colon Aid 700 / Doesn't work

I ordered the 15 day trial period of (COLONAID 700), canceled the order within the 15 day requirement... by emailing and printing off my request to cancel as well as trying to call. I have not received a reply via email (As said they would reply for confirmation) .. Upon many attempts to get through to the number listed to call to cancel, the message is very unprofessional, the male on the announcement repeats his words as if this is some kind of hoaks.. Not to mention, he says the lines are busy but then "Beeps" as if it is just a answering machine.. I really believed this was the real thing now I think I have only been part of a scam. I am just praying that I don't continue to have problems with them taking money from my account when I have canceled within the time requested. The only verification I have is the print off of my attempt. DO NOT ORDER FROM COLONAID700, THEY ARE NOT LEGITIMATE!!!

N  20th of Jan, 2009 by
Do not send me any more pills, It does not work and I did not authorized for money to come out of my account. also I was going to cancel but I was in the hospital. pleas I need to send you back the 2 supply that you send me and I would like my money back. Please right back soon.

Iris Rivera
N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
I had a problem with this company. I think they are taking advantage of people. I didn't realize I would be signing up for some sort of subscription (should have known there was a catch to the 'free' bottle). They would not let me return the un-opened bottles for a refund, so I disputed the charge with my credit card company and don't have to pay. I suggest others do the same. Any reputable company should allow refunds for un-opened products that you did not intend to order.
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
These people are shisters!!! Ordered and received the "trial". Then forgot to cancel! Received 1 of the 2 promised shipments and returned them the same day, without even opening the brown envelope they were in. No refund even after following their policy!
N  30th of Apr, 2009 by
Ya, how do I get my money back!! I sent it back, and canceled and never received a refund.