Natural Acai Berry / TERMS AND CONDITION

Terms & Conditions

Welcome to the Natural-Acai-Berry website located at natural-acai-berry.com(the "Website"). This Website is brought to you by Cheshunt Overseas Ltd.(the "Company", "we" or "us"). By using, accessing and/or making a purchase at our Website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement"). Please review the following terms of this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to this Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use this Website in any manner or form, whatsoever.

Upon ordering the Trial offer of Natural-Acai-Berry you automatically become a member of our Complete Weight Loss Club. By being an exclusive member of our Complete Weight Loss Club you are entitled to receive a discount of 20% off the regular price of Natural-Acai-Berry. The regular price of Natural-acai-Berry is $89.95. For the trial offer your credit card will be charged only $4.95 for a 10 day supply of Natural-Acai-Berry. This charge will appear on your credit card with the merchant name (Online Supplement). You will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if Natural-Acai-Berry is right for you. If you are satisfied with Natural-Acai-Berry you need to do nothing, and at the end of your 14 day trial period you will be charged the discounted price of only $69.95 for a 30 day supply of Natural-Acai-Berry. That's 20% off the regular price because you are a valued member of our Complete Weight Loss Club.

Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh Bottle of Natural-Acai-Berry and your credit card on file will be billed the exclusive Member’s Only discounted price of $69.95. Again that’s 20% off the regular price because of your membership. You can cancel anytime simply by contacting our Customer Care and Support staff. But remember that it takes almost at least 3 months of continuous and regular use of Natural-Acai-Berry to see noticeable results. There is no obligation to remain in the Weight Loss Program and you can discontinue future shipments at any time. But we do have a limit which is one Natural-Acai-Berry Trial bottle per household.

1. Return Policy

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Packages marked Return to Sender, Refused, Attempted not known will not be processed or refunded. By hitting the Submit Button (order button) on our site shows you are aware of and agree to our return policy. Due to the nature of our products and to protect our customers we will not accept return products. We will not attempt to resell or restock any of these items.

THIS PARAGRAPH IS FOR THOSE PEOPLES WHO ARE FILING FAKE COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY.
(SO WHAT PROOFS THAT IT IS A SCAM)

ITS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT I HAD USED THE NATURAL ACAI BERRY, IT WAS A BIT HELPFUL FOR ME ... AND THE BEST PART IS THIS IT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY HARFULL CHEMICAL

Za

Comments

• De
      1st of Oct, 2008
    Nvperformancehe - Acai Berry
    Nvperformancehe
    Phone: 888-289-8740

I ordered a free trial size bottle of this product and paid shipping. Received trial size bottle, then a week or so later received a full bottle with NO paper or invoice in package. My account was charged $79.76 UNAUTHORIZED!!! I want my money back! Somebody PLEASE do something.
    Thanks, Dee Middleton
    (gmiddleton@conwaycorp.net)
    2216 Arkansas Ave.
    Conway, Arkansas 72034
    (501-327-3418)

8th of Jan, 2009

Tried to cancel but could not get thru on 800 telephone number(800 278-3620) neither could reach thru web sit www.natural-acai-berry.com. but they charging my account $69.95. BAD MEAN SCAM

• Su
      9th of Jan, 2009
    Natural Acai Berry - Unable to cancel
    Cheshunt Overseas Ltd.

After trying to reach the 1-800- number without success, I am know going to write both Cheshunt Overseas Ltd. and its parent company, Tesco. My thanks to Lynn P for giving me Tesco's name and address. It seems to me that it would be illegal for me NOT to be able to cancel this product without contacting my credit card company. This is a scam, and if it's true that the product was on the Oprah Winfrey show, shame on her for endorsing this product.

9th of Jan, 2009
    Natural Acai Berry - Charged my card
    natural acai berry?
    Wheatland
    California

I was on a site a website and this acai berry thing kept popping up saying try it for free, its a dietary supplement. So i clicked on it and read, atleast i thought i read all of it. It said only pay the shipping $4. 95, so i orderded it. It came in the mail, in an envelope like package, no paperwork! Just the pills. I tried one they made me sick, made me dry heave all day. I have not taken anymore. I thought oh well for under five bucks no loss. . . Next thing i know im on the computer balancing my check book and i see $70. 51 deducted from the same company!!! I immediatley called them and they were like sorry no refunds, sorry you did not read the terms and agreements, sorry i will not give you my supervisors number. I said your site said 100% satisfaction guaranteed, i explained that i got sick off the pill i took why would i take anymore and that i am not satisfied! No refund. I cancelled my order, i cancelled our credit card. I am disputing this charge. The website that used to pop up all the time is not popping up, there are many just like it, and its funny because they all have similiar names like super acai berry, natural acai berry, they all have pictures of the same girl, showing her weight loss, but she has a different name each time. I dont know what to do!

Marci cuff

• Gr
      12th of Jan, 2009
    Natural Acai Berry - Product Cancellation
    Natural Acai Berry
    1285 Baring Blvd.
    Sparks
    Nevada

NATURAL ACAI BERRY-----------------WE ALL REALISE NOW THAT WE'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF.
    NOT MUCH CAN BE DONE ABOUT THAT BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS---------------HOW CAN WE STOP OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING RIPPED OFF?
    ALL PHONE NUMBERS ARE A SCAM ALSO.
    THE HARD PART IS HOW TO STOP OTHER PEOPLE FALLING INTO THE SAME TRAP THAT WE FELL INTO

• Ge
      14th of Jan, 2009
    Natural Acai Berry - Happy with their delivery of shippment
    Kevin Reid
    Brooklyn
    New York

I ordered the free sample trial offer of Natural Acai Berry with $4.95 shipping on Dec 30th, 2008 for my wife. I received that trail bottle with 20 piles on Jan 4th, 2009 and then I called them on Jan 6th, 2009 for canceling my membership and I dint get any further charge on my credit card.

That's Awesome!

• Sh
      15th of Jan, 2009
    Natural Acai Berry - Cannot Cancel Subscription
    NaturalAcaiBerry.com Cheshunt Overseas LTD
    East New Market
    Maryland
    naturalacaiberry.com

I have tried repeatedly to call to cancel my subcription and get a constant busy signal. I cannot obtain a working phone number or address for this company to cancel my order. I ordered the 10 day trial and did not authorize addtional shipments of this product. Can you help me to contact customer service?

• Ke
      16th of Jan, 2009

Please.. can someone tell me exactly what I need to do to cancel this order? I cannot afford the charges against my debit card, and I am scared to death.

• Di
      16th of Jan, 2009

I ordered colon 700 and acai berry at the same time, I believed were connected. I called colon 700 and told them their product made me sick, they cancelled immediately, I haven't received a bill.
    I checked my online banking and found that I have been billed for the acai berry ($70.00). I called the company, spoke with someone in India. Every person I speak with asks if I read the terms and conditions. Call me stupid, I didn't even see any terms or conditions.
    I have been given cancellations on both products.
    I believe in win-win, these scam artists are a win-lose company. This is how they make their money.
    I told the operator in India to tell the company to take their product and stick it right up their Fing A s s

19th of Jan, 2009

I was taken also, and after researching this company here is what I did...
    #1 call your bank and cancel your credit card.
    Then call this company 1-866-376-4078 They awnser Real Soultions Lab
    But it is cheshunt overseas Ltd that sold you the Natural Acai Berry!
    Supervisor Is Larry Roberts, Bypass all the little jerks and go to the head Jerk! Get a cancelation #

Then Report them to the fedral trade comission and the Better Business Breau.

19th of Jan, 2009

COULD THIS BE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT????
    THEY REALLY NEED TO PAY!!

• Da
    Natural Acai Berry - natural acai berry
    Oakdale
    Connecticut

wow this product rocks i cant belive its working for my gril friend she is getting slimer day by day.. colon cleaners is a fake company i called them n i had my refund from them if u guys having problem contacting them this is the right now where u can get this F--ker, 888-820-2656 support@colonsmartcleaners.com thanks to acai berry they help me out with this info.

• De
    Natural Acai BerryDietary Supplement - Charged my card

I did not order this product and am being charged for this 69.00 Very upset, Denise

ya i agree with u bro

• Sh
      21st of Jan, 2009

I too was scammed by this company and I am going to follow the above advice

22nd of Jan, 2009

Once again, add another sucker to the list. I wasn't aware of the terms when I signed up for the trial. I thought I was paying for shipping and that's it! I afterwards, read the terms completely and found that it was for future shipments and some fitness magazine with even more additional costs. I tried to get ahold of someone at the 1-800 number which was nothing but a busy signal. I cancelled my debit card IMMEDIATLY and would recommend that anyone else do the same.
    The address that I had was:
    Cheshunt Overseas Ltd.
    P.O. Box 642
    Charlestown, Nevis
    West Indies, St. Kitts
    1-800-278-3620
    SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

I will be reporting it to the BBB and would take time to make any other class act law suitS if anyone is interested. They are "towel heads" that are compeltly shady!!!

• Mi
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I too have not been able to get through to anyone at natural.acai-berry (per the 800 number on bottle or website). I called my bank bc I was prepared to dispute any future charges made on my account. My bank was able to give me a working number and I am sharing same with you for those of you who want to cancel and are having problems. - 866-376-4078. A customer representative pulled up my account, cancelled it, and sent me an email confirmation with a cancellation number. I hope this helps any of you who are trying to cancel acai berry that you ordered through this site: https://natural-acai-berry.com/

22nd of Jan, 2009

Just additional comments regarding the last entry.
    I called the Real Solutions Lab at 1-866-376-4078 and talked with a man named Alan (customer number K2281). I absolutely shocked him when I asked for his supervisor Larry Roberts. He was in shock trying to buy time to pull up my information. I did get a cancellation number after "alan was an absolute Ja~k A~s. I told him he had better cancel the info because it's not costing me a thing. He proceeded to tell me that the shipment was already sent and that I was going to be billed anyway because that's the "terms" I signed up for. I then told him that the card has been cancelled and that he had better cancel the order or it's just going to cost THEM money not me. All of a sudden I receive a cancellation number. I also asked for Larry Roberts several times and was told that he was very busy...I said I have all day to hold, no problem. Larry Roberts came on the line after about 5 mins. of holding and sounded awfully "foreign" to have the name Larry Roberts. Like I said before, It is a "towel head" scam all the way. PLEASE CANCEL YOUR CARDS IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Ci
      23rd of Jan, 2009
    Natural Acai Berry - wrong phone# ? hoax
    natural acai berry

I ordered trial product which was advertised as free with customer paying only shipping. Upon receiving product, i tried phoning # on bottle only to hear a recording stating that # is wrong. # =800 278 3620.I decided to cancel any further deliverance of this product to my adress upon hearing so many complaints against them on television. I was not issued a confirmation code nor was there any transaction information enclosed with product.

• Vi
      23rd of Jan, 2009
    Natural Acai Berry - Couldn't get ahold of company to cancel.
    Natural acai berry

Got "free" sample on line with paid handling and shipping. Three weeks later my bank account is credited for 63.95 for the next shipment. I didn't order it, there was no paperwork sent with the supplement, the phone number on the bottle is disconnected, and I can no longer find the site on web.7