Natura cleanse / Rip Off
I have had the same experience as everyone else. I called and canceled within the "Trial Offer 14 day period" which they conveniently have no record of. They refuse to give a written cancellation notice like most other liget. companies so you can't prove you called and You can be sure it is their word against yours! They do have a record of all 3 calls since my original complaint. The man I spoke with all but called me a liar saying, "I did not call them and must have called a different company." He did not know why I was told I would not be charged the 2nd time I called but that was not in time and I was charged and their was nothing I could do about it! Yes they took my $80 too! No company information available according to the person I spoke with only the above Po Box in Riverton, Utah. You would think the Bank would protect you but NO. What about the state of Utah looking into this or the U.S. Postal service being that they are using a U.S. Post Office box in Utah??
More Natura cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Natura cleanse - bogus free trail phoney #s 
- Natura cleanse - Stole my Money 
- Natura cleanse - Unauthorized charges
- Natura cleanse - free sample bs
- Natura cleanse - Feeling the Burn 
- Natura cleanse - Will not issue a refund 
- Natura cleanse - scam 
- Natura cleanse - They lie about their free trial you can not open bottle to try it.
- Natura cleanse - unauthorized charge on my account