Natura cleanse / unauthorized charge on my account
I purchase a trial bottle of the Natura Cleanse at the 1.98 price. Then after 14 days they charged me an additional 78$. No where did I see that it said that you had to call and cancel with in 14 days or you would be charged an additional amount of money. No paperwork or receipts were included in the shipment of the product. The web site was misleading and the product is bogus. It does nothing except turn your urine bright yellow. When I called to rectify the unauthorized charge the sales person just told me that it is in their terms and conditions. It was unclear what would happen during the trial period and I had no idea that I would be charged more money for the same bottle of product.
More Natura cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Natura cleanse - bogus free trail phoney #s 
- Natura cleanse - Stole my Money 
- Natura cleanse - Unauthorized charges
- Natura cleanse - free sample bs
- Natura cleanse - Feeling the Burn 
- Natura cleanse - Will not issue a refund 
- Natura cleanse - scam 
- Natura cleanse - They lie about their free trial you can not open bottle to try it.
- Natura cleanse - Rip Off