Natura cleanse / Unauthorized charges

1 NY, United States

So today I decide to look up customers reviewes on Natura Cleanse...and I found these complaints! I took me all of 1 minute of reading torealize, so I quickly looked up my info on my bank account. Sure enough I have a charge of $87.47 pending from DIET MAX [protected]. I freaked out and imediately called my bank and they cancelled my card right away...Unfortunately i have to go to the bank tomorrow and fill out an affidavid against this website! However I am so very very happy that I found these reviews in time beacuse I ordered the same product for my boyfriend on another bank card. Fortunately they will not screw me there because I was way ahead of them!!! To my avail this charge was not posted on that account (whew)
I would have never know this was a scam because a girl from are local news used this product and another together and had great results...I got it from the News stations official website where you to can try the product for a trail and S&H. After I've wrote this I am going to their website to tell them this, I'm sure they have no idea what they are backing!!!
However, ... I know that cleansing your colon and intestines is great and other shouldn't deter from bettering their body's. I am going to my local homeopatic pharmacy this time.
I really hope I've been able to help others not get scammed
KAT xoxo