Natrascience / charge 87.17 on credit card not autorized

1 503 E. Myrtle Avenue Apt. BVisalia, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-635-1550

I saw a commercial that said try for free only pay $1.95 s/h which I put on my credit card. There was on mention in the part where you ordered stating you have to cancel within so many days. I received another shipment that I did not order and the enclosed invoice showed no charges.
I am on social security so I cannot afford $87.17 taken away from me.
I did call my credit card company and they gave me the name of NNP CARLISE SSOP and told me to get the number from 411 which I tried through a supervisor; she also checked the 800 number directory and no number existed for this company. I wrote a letter to my credit cared company advising that my card had been comprised and to issue me a new one and to investigate the charge and to please reimburse me. I was called today and was told the charge was double billed by AcaiBerry.
How do I go about getting my monies back, please tell me.
Thank you for your time and effort in this scam.

Darin Avery

Comments

• Da
      21st of May, 2009

This should be stopped as soon as possible and all monies returned to those who fell for these lies. Pull the commercial and find these scam artists and put them and their product all in prison NOW!!!

• Is
      10th of Aug, 2009

i also have been billed for 79 pound wen all i should have paid was 1.99 for the postage the tablets have been sent out without directions and side effects and no address to send them back
    is there nothing we can do about this