Natrascience / charge 87.17 on credit card not autorized
I saw a commercial that said try for free only pay $1.95 s/h which I put on my credit card. There was on mention in the part where you ordered stating you have to cancel within so many days. I received another shipment that I did not order and the enclosed invoice showed no charges.
I am on social security so I cannot afford $87.17 taken away from me.
I did call my credit card company and they gave me the name of NNP CARLISE SSOP and told me to get the number from 411 which I tried through a supervisor; she also checked the 800 number directory and no number existed for this company. I wrote a letter to my credit cared company advising that my card had been comprised and to issue me a new one and to investigate the charge and to please reimburse me. I was called today and was told the charge was double billed by AcaiBerry.
How do I go about getting my monies back, please tell me.
Thank you for your time and effort in this scam.
More Natrascience Complaints & Reviews
- Natrascience - Ultra Acai Berry product SCAM 
- Natrascience - unsolicited delivery of umi slim 
- Natrascience - UltraAcaiBerry Trial Bottle Scam 
- Natrascience - Ultra Acai Berry 
- Natrascience - mail fruad
- Natrascience - ultra acai berry and colon cleanse
- Natrascience - Charge my account