natra science / ultra acai berry

when ordering ultra acai berry they send you a 30 day supply but only allow you 15 days to respond to them (15 days from ordering not 15 days of use). They will not refund full amount and they are partnered with WellnessMD which will also charge you 29.95 a month! Do not order this product from this company unless you want to be taken for alot of money.

Comments

• Sh
      8th of Jul, 2009

I ordered a 1 month supply of acai berry. Hated the product and thought nothing of it. A month later they sent me another bottle, then another bottle. This has been going on for 4 months. They are hitting my bank account each month for $87.17. I've called this company numerous times, and each time they inform me that my account has been deactivated. Guess what? I just received another $87.17 charge on my account, and once again called the company. I have 3 unopened bottles of this crap. I'm now cancelling my debt card so that they can't charge my account again. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANY PRODUCT FROM THAT COMPANY.

• Pe
      5th of Aug, 2009
    natra science - Return Material
    Natra Science
    Illinois

I ordered pills that DID NOT WORK .. I tried calling the 800 number several times and left messages. No one called me back.

I returned the bottles and waited for a refund. They sent me a gift certificate for more of their products. I declined the gift certificate BUT they said I did not call therefore I would not get a refund from them as I did not have a RMA number.

After several emails they still did not believe me that I called. I even told them to go back and check their voice mails. I did call .. no one from their company to this date had the decency to call me.

Never ever order their product. You will be sorry.