Native New Yorker / Worst service three times

1 Bell and I-17Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

We came for dinner at 8pm with a party of six. We ordered drinks five minutes later. We place our food order at 8:21pm. At 9:09pm we inquired about the status of our order. Our waitress told us that our food was in the window and she would be right back with it. 11 minutes later we couldn't find our waitress. We finally see her 10 minutes later with our food less one order which she said she forgot to put that order in. I asked for the manager who said she would get the order out to us. The attitude of the waitress was horrible as she was standing in the background muttering under her breath with dramatic unneccessary mannerisms. The manager brought our last order out. This was our second visit here with the same EXACT problem. I let the manager know I was less than impressed. I explained I would not be returning, and I won't.

Ln

More Native New Yorker Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jk
      1st of Dec, 2013

This is what I posted to the Native New Yorker website RE: Tatum & Bell Phoenix location.
    Worst management encounter ever! Floor was greasy, I even took a napkin and wiped it on the floor to show the manager. He said that it was due to high volume of business that the fryers were doing???? Come on! ANY french fry guy at Macky D's will tell you that the grease vapors DO NOT travel into the dining room. That's what a hood system is for. He also responded that after hours the floor was power washed. REALLY, hey Mr Manager where are your floor drains located to drain the water? I even asked the employees and they said you DO NOT power wash floors every night liked you claimed. If you want to survive in our neighborhood...don't lie...and get the training and experience to be a manager and handle a packed house. You also missed an opportunity to promote the house by not giving every customer a "Stripper 'card during the ASU / UofA game. As part of the closest high school to your location, I WILL NOT recommend you to faculty, staff or parents.