NATIOSTAR MORTGAGE / MODIFICATION LIES

i was trying to get a modification loan from NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE, we send the papers on december 2010 and its been a loooong waiting time, i been calling every week to check the process, but for any reazon they keep asking every time for new papers to check, i called them july 18 2011 and they told me that they were checking our taxes and home insurance, to add those to our loan, well i called them this morning july 25, and they said that we didnt qualify for this program, we are not behind payments but my kids are wearing ripped shoes, my fridge is empty, and we never go out because theres no money to spend, my husband has good credit and thats the reazon we dont want to be late with the payments, but is been difficult for all of us, ok, the lady said that we didnt qualify but they add the taxes and the home insurance to our loan!!!?? our payment is $1206 but she said that our new payment will be $2111 because they add the escrow, taxes and insurance, and 2 months of payment to cover in case we dont make the payment??????? WHAT IS THIS!!! i asked for help to lower our payment through the modification program, and instead they double our monthly payment???? WHAT CAN WE DO???? please GOD help us !!! this is a nightmare!!!

Comments

• Te
      Aug 01, 2011

I hope your situation was corrected. We too are going through something similar and Nationstar just keeps passing the buck.

• Te
      Aug 01, 2011

BTW, our payment went up, are you ready for this? 67% That's not a typo, they increased our payment by 67% with no notification. That's not a typo either. NO NOTIFICATION. Try going online and seeing your payment up that much because you went to make your payment only to discover they changed it! And no, online you cannot input less that what they say is due.