Nationwide Singing Telegram Company / DO NOT USE

United States, Pennsylvania Review updated:
Nationwide Singing Telegram Company
Phone: (866) 504-8863
I ordered a singing telegram through this service. I thought it would be a cute idea and lots of fun. They advertise that they will provide balloon and a gift. I told the lady when I order the telegram that my husband did not drink! They arrived with a bottle a Champagne and no balloons. Thus, no gift he could use. I called to figure out what happened, and the lady informed me they had no control over it and it was not their fault! It was the entertainer, who I hired them to hire! Does this make sense? Two hundred dollars later and a lady screaming at me on the phone! This was supposedly the manager! I will advise everyone to save their money and not use this service! The were completely unapologetic.

A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Alert!! Scam company!! They work out of a basement! My brother's gf (at the time) and I called to arrange for the fairy god father singing telegram. The guy arrived 2 hours late and came dressed as a gorilla! We paid for 10 minutes of entertainment and he said for 29 secs. It was recorded on our camera. We tried calling for a refund and the woman (manager) was sooo rude and yelled at us. She insulted us and would not pick up the phone. The other girl Lisa, her accomplice who takes the orders would not pass the calls to this woman. I was sooo angry and felt soo helpless. I pray no one else falls victim to this sham of a company.

Completely disgusted!!
A  11th of Apr, 2010 by
Please don't use NATIONWIDE SINGING TELEGRAM. I agree with the comment above. I paid to have the Hairy Fairy to perform for my Mom's 6oth birthday. This thing arrived late and when he got there, he came in a did a poor, two minute performance. Right after dinner I called to complain. They asked me to send proof. I sent pictures that were date and time stamped which showed the performer arrived at 8:55 and left at 8:57. This performance cost me $225. They promised an 8-12 minute performance when I made the reservations. The person that called herself the manger was very rude and disrespectful to me when I asked for a partial refund. She ended up offering me $25 and I declined. I contacted the BBB with my complaint and Nationwide responded to BBB with a list of lies. Another employee suggested that I dispute the charge with my credit card company and I told her no because that process takes too long. I told her I was in the process of a dispute with another company. Nationwide later tried to use the statement I made about a dispute, against me and told BBB that I was money hungry and constantly filed disputes. Keep in mind that I had this credit card for 15 years and this was my very first dispute and the end result was a victory for me. The company tried to destroy my character by saying these things. So, I'm saying this to say that, by any means neccessary, this company is trying to keep my money. I will be posting everywhere that I can. The company said they never had a complaint, I copied negative blogs that I found on the internet about them. NEVER USE THE COMPANY...WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME>STAY AWAY