Nationwide Relocation Services / Idle Bashing

My complaint is regarding the idle bashing that I am seeing about an upstanding and legitimate company such as Nationwide Relocation Services. Surely some of the complaints against this company might very well be warranted, however, I do believe a lot of people are just "jumping on the band wagon" so to speak. I myself have used Nationwide and I must say that the service was stupendous. The customer service I received was extremely helpful and outstanding. Some of the complaints I've read about Nationwide thus far I find to be unfathomable! I do believe that more people should come forth as I have to stand up for such an extraordinarily candid company. My move from Missouri to New Hampshire went very smoothly, no bumps or bruises. I loved service so much I had them move my family members also, and they loved the services so much they referred the company to their friends and families. I have used this company for years, without ever having a problem and I even used then 2 months ago to this day. You people who are idle bashing, and you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to destroy this company's reputation with you slanderous accusations. I wasn't even asked to write anything but I'm merely being a good Samaritan. Numerous times during surfing the internet I've encountered this bashing and thought to myself, "someone should speak up on their behalf". So I did.

Comments

• La
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Obviously you are a paid lachey or employee to continually surf the net looking for reviews on Nationwide. Reviews on this company don't just pop up at random, you must surf for them as you do with most stuff unless it's the latest headlines. I find it hard to believe you have this much emotion invested in a company for you to randomly ego surf for them. Only an owner of a company would go to so much trouble.

You are just as much of a pathological liar as the owner of THIS company and the people he employs. Pathological, dude. All of you are sick and need psychological help for your extreme narcissism and arrogant disregard for the people with whom you scam under the guise of business.

22nd of Jul, 2010

I used to work for Nationwide and they put in these fine sounding comments. They are liars and thiefs. They low-ball estimates then hold your furniture for ransom until you agree to pay 3 or 5 times what their original quote was.
    When I found out they were scamming all their clients I left. I lost out on my last two weeks pay because I told them they were cheating customers.
    I hope you are reading this post before thinking of hiring them. If you read this afterwards, you have already been scammed.