Nationwide processing / Not honoring business agreement

1 MO, United States Review updated:

I agreed to purchase an ATM with Nationwide. I have a hand written, signed agreement from the salesman stating that after 2 months if we were not happy, the ATM would be transferred to another customer and we would be free and clear of the lease. We signed a lease with Ladco Leasing. I was told this was a formality. I was lied to about ever part of this purchase. Nationwide has not honored their agreement and Ladco will not cancel the lease. I talked with the owner of Nationwide. He told me I am stuck with the ATM and if I did not honor the lease, it would ruin my credit. I have since closed checking accounts and I am not paying anymore money. I have notified Nationwide and Ladco countless times to retrieve this ATM and they have not responded to my requests. Since this has happened, I have researched these companies online and there is really nothing good about either. If you have a similiar story, please contact your state and US attorney general and file a complaint. You can do them online. Also, if you have this same story and have some further info for me, please respond to this complaint.

Comments

• Lu
      4th of Mar, 2011

We will start the class action suit. Now we are gathering more people.
    Please be a part of us and contact me at 858 568 5865 or wacafehue@gmail.com.
    You are not alone. Don't give up.
    If you have been scammed by Payment systems, Azura or Ladco, please contact me.