Nationwide Insurance Company / breach of contract, damages and declaratory relief

1 Corporation Service CompanyNorcross, GA, United States

This company had a untrained, unskilled sales agent sale us auto/renter's insurance in June 2014. We faithfully paid our monthly premium amounts each month from June to December 2014. In December during a roadside safety check, a law enforcement officer informed us that our tags and registration had been suspended. Due to failure to maintain insurance. We both are disabled senior citizens and veterans. Law enforcement impounded our vehicle and left us on the side of the road, after just coming back from the commissary shopping with over 20 bags of groceries. I have a heart condition which lead me to my doctor's officer because of this incident. Nationwide cancelled our insurance without notification back in August 2014, although they continued to collect premium payment up and until December 10, 2014, and cashed every single check of our payments. They took advantage of two senior citizens and two disabled vets living in a senior community to sale insurance too!

Se