Nationwide Insurance / fraud and scam
Nationwide Insurance Company will cancel your policy by saying you have a past due balance. That you probably don't have, then when you find out it's already too late to do anything. They will tell you the policy lapsed and you have to reapply for reinstatement, then they deny you coverage. In my case they new I had some recent health issues and would not qualify for a medical exam for reinstatement. They could have just accepted my payment, even though I can show proof that I was paid in full. I have my check numbers and bank statements to show the checks were cashed. They tied to do the same thing to my wife, but we got the termination letter with one day to spare and rushed the payment over to them, or they would have canceled her policy too.
More Nationwide Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation fee 
- Nationwide Insurance - not on your side... for a home insurance complaint! 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation of coverage 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation - debt collection 
- Nationwide Insurance - not on my side 
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - commercial claims
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims adjuster!!!
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - pet insurance
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - delay in claim process
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims associate is unresponsive