[Resolved] Nationwide Housing Corporation / denying my requests

New Hope, MN, United States

I am currently seeking justice with the Nationwide Housing Corporation, management here at Whispering Pines in Caledonia, Minnesota, and with the Caledonia Police Department. All who have ignored and denied requests to do something about my neighbor.

Neighbor is well known around here for lying, harassing others, calling cops, etc. etc. etc. She lies to people and says I knock on the bedroom wall and that I've knocked on her door a lot to bother her, and also that my dogs bark a WHOLE LOT. When they hardly ever bark.

Neighbor makes false claims about dogs and me. Tried to pin me for abuse and neglect before too but it was a no go. Cops don't do anything with her, management here at Whispering Pines doesn't, neither does Nationwide Housing Corporation.

Neighbor keeps trying to force me out using dirty tactics to try to get her way. She is real nice to people when they move in. Don't get taken by her. Better yet, don't come to Whispering Pines in Caledonia, MN because eventually you could end up on her hit list as I and some others have.
Neighbor is rotten to your face, uses cops to harass, and is an all out nut. She is nice at first to you, but sooner or later you will find out she is not a good person, whether you are her next victim or just a bystander, you will find out. It is best if you don't come to Whispering Pines, and it is best you don't do business with the Nationwide Housing Corporation.

Nationwide Housing Corporation doesn't give a *** about you or me.They just want your rent money.

Reason of review: Nationwide Housing Corporation only cares about the rent check, not about me or any of the other tenants living at Whispering Pines here in Caledonia, MN..

• Resolution statement

UPDATE, October 6th, 2017: Nationwide Housing Corporation did end up coming here today to see me after several months of persistence. I think sending them links to all the negative reviews I did online of them certainly helped them to come see me and act concerned about me. They were really nice to me, but I doubt if any punishment came to my neighbor or the manager here as requested at Whispering Pines in Caledonia, Minnesota. But at least they finally acknowledged and showed a little concern for me. However, Whispering Pines management I feel will not get much respect from me with this.

• Updated by Kim Schultz, Sep 29, 2017

GOOD NEWS, at least, I think it might be. This is to let you know, that after the huge stink I raised online about the Nationwide Housing Corporation treating me the way they did, and I sent them all the links to all the places I posted, they have contacted me and wanted to meet me next Friday here at the apartment complex to discuss my issues and concerns. They said they are making the 3 1/2 hour drive to see me. They also said they would be talking with my neighbor that day. I don't know at this time if I am in trouble yet or not with them. But it sounds to me now like they are trying to make me a priority after me raising such a stink online about them on several sites. This appeared to run smoother after I emailed them all the links the the review sites and complaint boards. But it appears this time, that I finally got them to quit putting me off or denying me anything. I don't know if I can convince them to punish the individuals I am asking them to, like site manager here, or neighbor, but with the stink I raised, I am hoping they will actually take some kind of action with them. I said this issue would not be resolved until someone is punished. I will post further updates when I have more information.

• Updated by Kim Schultz, Oct 06, 2017

UPDATE, October 6th, 2017: Nationwide Housing Corporation did end up coming here today to see me after several months of persistence. I think sending them links to all the negative reviews I did online of them certainly helped them to come see me and act concerned about me. They were really nice to me, but I doubt if any punishment came to my neighbor or the manager here as requested. But at least they finally acknowledged and showed a little concern for me. However, Whispering Pines management I feel will not get much respect from me with this.

Ki