Nationwide Home Warranty / BBB, Attny. General of Greater NY, NY State Insurance Board Info.
If anyone, beside myself, has had problems getting Nationwide Home Warranty to pay/settle claims on things covered under your contract, it's worth while in contacting the following to register complaints against them. The more complaints they get, the better. They are the least professional group I have ever dealt with and are dishonest in their practices.
New York State Department of Insurance: [protected]
address to send complaint: CSB
New York State Insurance Dept.
25 Beaver St.
New York, NY 10004
In your complaint, list your name, Policy #, copies of any and all documentation and if you have names of people you talked to, time of call, etc... include in complaint.
New York State Attorney General: (Consumer Fraud Dept)
You need to request a written complaint form to be sent to you.
File a complaint with the State Attorney Generals Office in the State you purchased the policy. You can obtain this information on the internet.
Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York
Web address: http://www.newyork.bbb.org
There will be a link to fill out a complaint about a business.
This all takes time, but the more dissatisfied customers report their fradulent practices, the better.
More Nationwide Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Unpaid Claim, Poor Customer Service, Rip Off Because Policy Will Not Cover Me 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Won't Honor the Terms of the Contract 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Breach of Contract 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Unethical Business Practices
- Nationwide Home Warranty - 3 Year Contract not Honored
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Insurance Fraud 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - MEDIA CONTACT - PLEASE CALL
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Illegal ,Scam, Fraud 
- Nationwide Home Warranty - Dishonest Company