Nationwide Hire UKhorrendous

C Nov 29, 2017 Review updated:

It's not a company, it's a nightmare.
Absolutely irresponsible people who don't care about their customers.
I booked a mini-bus on Monday. They required some information from me which was immediately provided. I did everything they asked to get the things done. I called and wrote 2 emails just to make sure they received everything and that they have no questions. The mini-bus had to arrive at 6:30 am on Thursday. It didn't. I called them to ask what happened, they said that they minibus was unavailable at that time, please, choose a different day.
No, thank you. I asked for a refund, they agreed. We'll see how fast they will be.

• T
      Jun 22, 2019

This company needs looking into, we wanted to hire a 12 seater mini bus for the weekend of champions league final, I called to cancel on the same day I made the booking. When I got through I was told I have to make the cancellation by email.
    They took the money straight away £1500
    Now this was done on the day of the booking, in the mean time I phoned back to cancel the booking then as I mentioned they said it would have to be by email.

Take into consideration my email was sent to them before they sent their confirmation email

They said to complete the hire they would need our drivers licenses which we didn’t submit to them as we had cancelled the hire

I contacted them on 3-4 more occasions only to be fobbed off each time.

In their T&C’s there is no mention of taking the fee in full on making a booking.

We have now taken this further, as they do not want to pay back the full amount, they are making offers for something they can make offers on.

It is theft of the highest order and this company needs to be brought to book.

Despicable company with no morals !!!
    Get this out in the domain do not use this company what so ever