Nationwide FinancingUnauthorized Debited Funds from my Bus Acct

1 Review updated:

I SIGNED A ONE MONTH AGREEMENT IN WRITTING WITH NATIONWIDE TO BUY REAL ESTATE LEADS. NATIONWIDE FINANCING DEBITED MY ACCT FOR TWO MONTHS (LAST UNAUTHORRIZED DEBIT HAPPENED ON 10/25/2008)

I HAVE MADE OVER 40 CALLS AND E-MAILS REQUESTING A REFUND ON THE UNAURTHORED DEBIT. NATIONWIDE FINANCING SAYS ---THEY WERE WRONG, THEY ERROREDBUT STILL WILL NOT RETURN MY $375 DEBIT.

I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT A BUSINESS CAN OPERATE THIS WAY! SO FAR, THEY HAVE SWITCHED ME TO THREE DIFFERENT COUSTOMER SERVICE FOLKS WHERE I HAVE TO BEGIN AGAIN---REQUESTING MY REFUND.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH FOLKS ON THE INTERNET THAT DO THIS UNFAIR WAY OF BUSINESS???? I AM AT A LOSS IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!!!

Comments

• Kr
      Dec 15, 2008
    Nationwide Financing - Lead Fraud
    Nationwide Financing
    7210 Jordan Avenue
    Canoga Park
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    nationwidefinancing.net

Scammers, this company claims to be selling insurance leads for homes in escrow and they are not, when you call the homeowners they do not even know who nationwide financing is. They do not honor their contract and steals your money. They refuse to refund and no one will talk to you.
    Don't do business with this company.

Kris

• Ac
      Dec 16, 2008

I was wooed by a woman named Jennifer. Everything sounded great! So I signed up and quickly found out that I had been screwed! I paid for 100 "leads" up front at $6.70 per lead. In about 2 weeks the leads finally stopped so I thought I had finally got rid of them. Only that within a few weeks I was charged again $670! I immediately sent out a few e-mails and got on the phone. It was a nightmare getting someone on the line. No one was ever there. No one ever returned phone calls. Finally I get on the line with someone and they told me that I had to give at least a week notice that I wished to cancel and since I didn't I was out of luck.

I sent an e-mail to a few fellow agents and it turns out that another agent in my area was screwed too. He was taken for $1, 500 and I was taken for $1, 340. These guys should really be put in jail for the crazy frauds they've got going on.

My agent buddy and I are going to file a small claims suit against these guys. Any advice? Anyone know of anyone else that was screwed by these jerks and want to join in with us? There is power in numbers.

• Dk
      Jan 15, 2009

I'm an insurance agent and I also got scammed out of $500. They also charged my business account twice without authorization. These people need to be locked up with the rest of the criminals.

Jan 30, 2009

At first it was very hard to get any type of policy written from leads that were generated by Nationwide Finances. I was really frustrated and realized that i was not making more calls then expected. I purchased 100 leads from them and on the first 50 I failed, and complained. Than when i made 50 more calls i was able to send 18 quotes and right 11 insurance policies.

I guess my intentions were bad at first, but when I finished the program with Nationwide Finances I was able to make my money spent with them and more. Actually 2 Life Insurance policies made my day.

Vince Lee
    San Antonio, Tx

• Ba
      Nov 05, 2009

They debited my account after canceling auto insurance for $192.56, they took my info in which i originally paid, saved it and did a ach debit to my bank account, totally unauthorized. Bank of America gave me my money back, but research tell me Nationwide is very corrupt, talk about stealing . These guys need to go to jail. i am simply not using debit card anymore, they call it debit draft, they can get all they want and when they want. Dangerous. Folks I also got scammed from Master Internet Profits, took $120.00 4 times out of my account from an original 99cent charge. Go buy another debit card, stop using your bank account cards. I think this is the new scam. I had to get another bank acct., and twice in one week tells me watch out. More bad guys.