Nationwide Finances / rip off

Nationwide Finances
7210 Jordan Ave
Canoga Park
Phone: 1-818-444-7315
Mark Ecko called me wanting me to purchase homeowner leads from them saying the leads are people who recently purchased or refinanced their homes and are in need of an insurance agent. Well I fell for it and purchased the leads and everyone I talked to had never heard of the company and knew nothing about why I was contacting them. I authorized them to charge my bank account $250 one time, well they charged my account again for the same amount and I have been trying to get in touch with them and I can't get anyone to call me back. This company is a scam and what they're doing is or should be illegal. Please don't fall for this the same way I did, I will probably never get my money back and if you do fall for it you probably won't either!!

A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
Thanks for the heads up!!! Got a similiar call, although now they are charging $400 per month and a 7-10% referral fee. I got a little suspicious when they wanted me give them my checking account information over the phone and then called me four times in two hours to find out when I was going to provide them with a signed contract and my checking account info.

Many thanks!
N  21st of Jan, 2009 by

Nationwide Finances - Misrepresentation

NAtionwife Finances is a rip-off. They debited my bank account without my permission, using the routing number on the check they had me fax to them to confirm payment. They drafted my account in another name - "Call E Page", rather than in their own name. Luckily my bank officer had been put on alert because I had a bad feeling about them.
D  30th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm a client of Nationwide Finances and they debited my bank account as well, and used my routing number and gave me a confirmation. Now why would anyone not understand that once you give that information you will not be drafted? I've been working with them for years and leads that I'm getting from them have been averaging a 90% contact ratio. My closing ratio is at 40%, maybe because of my Sales Force. Being an Insurance Agent means also being a sales person, its all a numbers game.