Nationwide Express / Terrible experience

I usually don't go out and write this kind of thing but I wanted to warn anyone who is thinking about using this company. I recently relocated from the Los Angeles area to New Jersey. I called them and they came out and did a walk through and seemed ok. I agreed to use their services for pick up and storage - for 2 months - and the eventual move to New Jersey.

I was originally told that the move would take about 2 weeks and when I finally received the delivery - it took 1 month from the day I called to schedule the delivery. First they claimed that the delivery was on the road and the truck was in New Jersey, a few days later they told me the truck broke down and would be here when it gets there. I was then told the delivery would be on a Friday and I took the day off, only to be called that Friday that they would not be here but instead would be there on Saturday. I can understand having truck problems but the lying and the attitude and rudeness, not to mention being hung up on several times, shown by them, especially someone named Maria was just not right.

And oh by the way, if you have questions after they pick up your stuff, the standard response was 'we will not unload your stuff, we will put it in storage until you pay in cash'

Well, my stuff came and guess what, some of my items were missing and others were damaged. I immediately called them and they at first denied even picking them up, asked me I left my 'recliner chair' in my old living room, ridiculous, and just about hung up on me when I asked for a claim form, of which I am still waiting for.

It's really a shame that you try to trust some company to move all your belongings and memories and have to deal with something like this. I can understand that sometimes things happen but it's the attitude, rudeness and nastiness that this company has shown, that would make me be very careful before I anyone should use them.

An

Comments

• Va
      24th of Nov, 2008

I also had the driver sign a letter stating that they did NOT deliver my chair and a few other items and some others were broken in delivery. It's been 2 months now and I still have not received the claim form or a call. I have called repeatedly and always get an answer machine and have not been called back.

• Li
      4th of Apr, 2018

yours courier service very bad, wait three days working already, still not yet come to pick up.
    Your employees are very lazy。