Nationstar Mortgage / unlawful foreclosure

1 350 Highland Dr. Lewisville, TX, 75067Lewisville, TX, United States

Nationstar has not only reneged on the terms of the acquired mortgage in terms of insurance, they have imposed extensive fees and repeated inspection charges; falsified information about my account; neglected to credit $14, 800 in payments, they claim I am in arrears for $9, 399.00, and are now foreclosing on my house that my daughter lives in. Nationstar Mortgage Company claims to have paid my insurance through the escrow account I have. The insurance company confirmed today that Nationstar never made one payment for my homeowners insurance. Yet Nationstar took almost $3000 of my money for insurance in 2013, 2014, 2015. Nationstar is currently filing for foreclosure on my house because they claim I am in arrears. They have provided no evidence of this. I have documented extensively my payments. I have proof that: 1. Nationstar claims to have paid hazard insurance from the escrow account with 2013, 2014, 2015 1098 forms. 2. correspondence regarding the complete lack of insurance paid with money from the escrow account 3. all mortgage payments were made, and all payments were made by wire transfer directly into their account after April 2014. In 2013 they took $832 for insurance from my escrow account. In 2014 they took $2, 156.00 for insurance from my escrow account. In 2015 they took $1, 113.00 for insurance from my escrow account. Because I live abroad I was not informed of this at all. Nationstar has not only reneged on the terms of the acquired mortgage in terms of insurance, they have imposed extensive fees and repeated inspection charges; falsified information about my account; neglected to credit $14, 800 in payments they claim are in arrears, and are now foreclosing on my house that my daughter lives in. I have tried to correspond with Nationstar since April of 2014. None of my inquiries have ever been acknowledged or responded to. My requests for their legal counsel's contact information were ignored 3 times since May of 2015. I have tried to communicate with the law firm representing Nationstar. I have provided the law firm and Nationstar with documentation of every payment that has been received, proving that I don't owe any money. Nothing has been accomplished. I have no lawyer because they all want a $25, 000 retainer. The foreclosure date is on or around May 3rd, 2016. How is it possible that a company, who has numerous class action suits involving hideous levels of corruption, is allowed to take a person's house away, when they are not in arrears? Time is running out.

Re