Nationstar Mortgage / escrow set up & forced insurance w/o agreement

Turlock, CA, United States Review updated:

Like others my GMAC loan was sold off to NationStar. I have never been late one time, never had an escrow account. I always pay my own taxes and insurance, yet out of the blue they purchased an insurance policy and set up an escrow accout. When I refused to pay it, they began sending bad reports to the credit bureaus and tanked my credit score nearly 100 points. I did not give up and they finally cleaned everything up by the end of January 2010--after 6mos of harrassment. Guess what? In February it started up all over again with the same exact thing!!! This company is the most disgusting example of poor business practice I have seen. I am in the process of doing a re-fi just to get away from them.

Comments

• Th
      5th of May, 2010

Take all the complaints to your congress man. The reason why Attorneys are not taking foreclosure cases is that they wont get payed. We the people need a bailout. Call the congressman and tell them that we need legislation to help pay for attorneys to fight the mortgage company's who have committed fraud. Banks get bailout and wall street gets bailed out Goldmen sacks commits fraud and they are still walking the streets we are loosing jobs. We need to save our home so contact your congressman and tell them that we need some type of help.

• Th
      5th of May, 2010

call your local TV stations and complain to them. Set up interview with them it is time to bring out the trash. Call all local TV stations and tell them about the fraud the mortgage company's are doing.