Nationstar Mortgage / robo calling
Nationstar will robo call customers on the 4th or 5th of every month, even with customers that have never been late!!!
This is a very unprofessional company that is in a much lower class than other other mortgage companies. Unfortunately they are my current mortgage servicer since my mortgage was purchased from the professionals at bank of america.
Most professional banks and mortgage companies will allow until the 15th, 16, or 17th of the month before they commence with notifications of late payments. Nationstar has robo called my cell phone as early as the 4th of the month and will vigorously call multiple times per day. This company originated as a debt collections company, but unfortunately is not aware that customers actually do exist that are not delinquents. Having never missed a payment since they purchased my loan from bank of america, they execute robo calling starting on the 4th of every month makes them a very sub par company. I can not wait for my re-finance process to complete (With a different lender of course) so I can move onto a different servicer. They are the worst.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit 
- Nationstar Mortgage - not applying payments 
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar Mortgage - bad business practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - personal 
- Nationstar - predatory practices