Nationstar Mortgage / liars/cheats/crooks

1 OREGON, United States Review updated:

To anyone who is having issues with Nationstar Mortgage or by the above DBA-Names above, please contact me. I'm sure all of our stories are the same. This company is BAD. I've got my State Congressman and his office involved. I've got Nationstar Department Head's email addresses/phone numbers and all contact info. I have advice to all of you on what to do. Draft letters and send them. We are fighting them and won't give up.

1 year and 2 months now we have been in modification hell. Flagstar sold us out in our last month of the trial. Its been almost one year with Nationstar, then they pulled the usual...no paperwork, no this, no that, etc. and then came the foreclosure notice...that was a few weeks ago. The story is changing now, since I've sent out the letters and got my congressman involved, now Nationstar is calling us! Yes, we actually have a Rep, with a real phone number and a real email address! Amazing, I know. But what we did seemed to work. I would like to try and help all of you.

I have too much info to tell you in this board's format, so please email me if you would like my "free" advice on what we are doing. Perhaps if we all do the same thing they won't get away with it.

We've actually seen some movement in our dealings with them since I contacted some State Reps and Head's of Fannie Mae. We'll wait and see, of course, it can change overnight with Nationstar. However, I do think that I've got some tactics that may help some of you. You also need to send Nationstar a QWR letter. Be careful though, it needs to be worded CORRECT or they don't have to respond to it. There are some key words you need to include in order for it to legally stand up in court. You also send a CC to everyone on my list of names. I'll give you all copies of what I have and you can fill in your name/etc. and send out your own.

It's a start, and it does get their attention. Let's GANG UP ON THESE JERKS! Stand up and fight people! Or they WILL Take your home.

Next steps to follow...via email.

my email is: dhanson@techie.com

Feel free to contact me if you like. - don't worry, i'm not a weirdo and I'm not selling anything. I'm just sick of Nationstar's crap and I need more support to fight them.

Not Going Down In Oregon!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Tu
      2nd of Dec, 2017

I recently had my mortgage transferred over to "Mr Cooper" AKA Nationstar and transferred $50, 000 from my credit union to them. The amount shows as being reflected in the Mr Cooper account but also shows a 50k balance in my credit union account which I think is strange. This may just be a technical error, but I want to protect myself.

• La
      1st of Jul, 2016

I make payments online through my banking institution, but Nation Star doesn't post the correct/entire amount. I keep being charged late fees though I'm paying on time, and my payment amount keeps fluctuating (up and down) and then the rest of my payments used towards the fees they continue to charge me. Smh

• Re
      3rd of Feb, 2016

cant never get an answer, terrible company stay away from.

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2015

They are liars denied me for a home mod stating i didnt turn in all paperwork was aclear lie and they mske up numbers stating im behind in my payments i think trying to scare me its bothering me physically and emotionally

• Mi
      29th of Oct, 2015

Ever since 2013 when they implemented dedicated specialists they have not kept record keeping at all. They don't apply payments, return payments, hold extra monies as "suspense" accounts. Just Plain Crooks. I

• Vi
      20th of Jan, 2015

I am soooooo. Sick and tired of you messing up my account. You have been the WORST mortgage company I have ever had.

9th of Oct, 2013

I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding and will eventually be resolved. Good luck to all.

3rd of Sep, 2013

A word to the wise: Don't post here if you think you might change your mind. Management does not allow for deletions of posts or accounts. Just a thought.

7th of Aug, 2013

Obviously this is no longer a loan and I meant to put the word in quotation marks in my previous post. It is definitely a scam as the debt was satisfied in court with BofA.

7th of Aug, 2013

Here's the story. It's not the same as previous posts: Home loan thru Nationpoint. House was purchased for a relative who renegged and left my spouse holding the bag. Enter BofA who took over the loan. Bank filed foreclosure notice. Our attorney was more successful than theirs and Deed in Lieu of was obtained with no deficiency. (I prayed earnestly, try it). Satis. of Mortgage, deed transfer, etc. all recorded in the county records. (2009). We also have the original notes marked "paid in full." Since then, they replaced the credit hit that was beginning to get better and kept billing us. The attorney said it wasn't worth fighting, that eventually the credit would improve.

Apparently BOA sold this loan to Nationstar and BOA sent us a letter recently that the loan is paid in full, which it has been since '09.
    I sent copies of all recorded instruments within the 30 day appeal time to Nationstar, yet they still hound us with letters and phone calls. We will not speak to them on the phone. There has been no acknowledgment of receipt of forms from us either. We'll wait and see what happens.

Anyone else out there with a similar story?

• Ve
      15th of May, 2013

I have a surreal experience with nationstar also...I think I have the right man on the job...it's been a year since I hired this attorney and we are currently engaged in the law suit...I am demanding a jury trial...I am looking forward to this fight...I fought them for two years on my own before I had to hire an attorney...I am stoked about getting these people punished...should I win this case, ..I will set up a fund for people who can't afford to fight...I despise what these criminals stand for...I will get more specific when it is expedient...my e-mail is mernatti@aol.com...I may answer e-mails that I decide are prudent...Trial is coming and I can't wait!! OVERWHELMING evidence of unethical behavior, ...violation of federal laws and good faith contract, ...plus FCRA and FCBA violations...you people make sure you create a PAPER TRAIL!!! talk to NOBODY FROM NATIONSTAR ON THE PHONE!! God bless and hang tough...your "private property" and your constitutional right to own it are important!!!

• Th
      31st of Jan, 2013

Contact an attorney.

• Co
      26th of Jan, 2013

My mother had a reverse mortgage with Bank of America and then transferred to champion. She has been paying house insurance for 30+ years through Allstate insurance co. Yet i looked at her monthly statement and was surprised to see they are taking out 174.00 dollars for homeowners insurance and she pays Allstate too.. So for 2 years they have been taking out was was already insured. Not to mention the 632.00 a month for interest. WHAT THE HELL! Is this right she has live on this house for 50 years free and clear and got a reverse mortgage when my father died to make need repairs on the house. OK great Bofa was not charging interest rates property tax or insurance. But...when Champion took over that changed, she is very gullible and does not know better, she has sold her house not wanting to but believes that the 632.00 taken OUT EVERY MONTH will consume all her money. She sold the house for 455.000 borrowed about 90.00 in the past 5 years. and is only getting 110.00 where is the rest of her money. Please some one guide me on this I'm heart broken. She is looking to buy a mobile home out right cash. But this is the sad part. Her rent space will be more then the interest 632.00 She is scr#@%---. She will never survive.

• Th
      6th of Dec, 2012

Contact churchill mortgage.

• Ju
      26th of Nov, 2012

My Reverse Mortgage was recently acquired by "Champion" from Bank of America. I have had my RM for three years and have paid my own Insurance all this time--this company who claims--UN-TRUTHFULLY--to be accredited by the BBB, begin almost immediately to threaten me--insisting that I do not have coverage and telling me they are going to purchase insurance and charge me for it.
    I check out anyone I do business with for reviews--pro and con--and make my choices based on that info. ----there was no choice in the matter of them acquiring my RM.
    I am a senior and am alarmed at what they are attempting to do--fixed incomes don't allow for these sort of actions.
    I am wondering if they have Insurance Companies under their umbrella of dozens of names they seem to go by--or if their "end game" is to illegally acquire our homes for
    their own gains.
    I need some info. on who to contact to get help if I need it--like some regulatory govt. agencies--any help or advice will be appreciated.
    I read many of the accounts and am horrified by just how bad this outfit is, and hope that some good can come of every one's efforts.
    rockpilegaljulie@gmail, com

• Gs
      27th of Aug, 2012

Aaargh. BofA just sold my brother's mortgage to Champion Mortgage (AKA Nationstar). Any suggestions about defensive actions to take before they start putting the boot in would be appreciated. Does getting a lawyer involved up front help at all?

• Wa
      10th of Jul, 2012

5 more days until their first violation! We were transferred from Aurora (who kindly gave us two weeks notice of the transfer) but not a peep out of Nationstar. They have 15 days from the date of transfer (July 1) and then they are in violation.
    Next comes the part where the send back my mortgage payment (that I will make with a Cashier's Check and send certified/return receipt) and claim:
    A) your envelope arrived empty,
    B) you didn't send the right amount (well no duh, you didn't send me either payment coupons OR allow my online access OR send me a statement! My crystal ball isn't THAT good!),
    C) your payment wasn't on time, here's your late fee that we won't tell you about because we won't allow you online access or send you a statement.
    Then I get to look forward to them ignoring the QWR my lawyer is preparing...meanwhile, I will be racking up the RESPA and Fair Credit Collections Act violations that they will UNDOUBTEDLY be dumping on me...and in about 3 months, I will take their ### to court...AND WIN!
    Mortgage fraud is rampant. At least consult a competent attorney and just see what can be done in your case. Class Action won't help here because each case is so unique that a class action couldn't possibly provide proper remedy for victims or punishment for Nationstar and corrupt servicers like them.

• Dm
      6th of Jul, 2012

I went through the same thing and found a way to save my home from Nationstar throwing me into a surprise foreclosure even though I had made every trial payment on time with Suntrust. I was told I didn't qualify for HAMP only to find out that I actually did quality. I ended up after a 20 month battle with a 2% interest rate which I'm sure Nationstar wasn't happy with. I'd be glad to help anyone that needs help. I don't want to think of anyone going through what I went through.

13th of Mar, 2012

Monthly repeated phone calls to remind us to pay our mortgage before it is due.4e65f

• Fr
      7th of Jan, 2012

Nation Star Mortgage of Texas and all other areas in America are corupt, Illegal, conspire to take property Illegally, Mis-use of all Laws both Civil and Criminal, and an Immediate Fedral Investigation out to be started and all Mortgages and Foreclosers STOPPED until all avenues of Civil and Criminal Action be taken against Nation Star. I am a Vietnam War Combat Disabled Veteran and as far as I am concerned to ruling Governments of the States and Federal Levels are a Disgrace to the Millions of Veterans who gave the Ultimate Sacrifice for this country the United States. Fred Price "HO-RAH"