Nationstar Mortgage / fraud!

1 350 Highland DriveLewisville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-549-3338

After reading all of the other complaints, I can assure you that you are not alone! The more complaints that I read posted by other people, the higher my blood pressure went! My loan was was also bought out by Nationstar which is the only reason I am a customer. I have lender paid insurance and they forgot to update my insurance company that they are the new owners so my home owner's insurance lapsed. I constantly called and I was told it was my responsibility to let my insurance know! After a month of back and forth and demanding a conference call between companies, it was resolved.

The most recent problem I have had is remitting appropriate payment on time but yet Nationstar claims they don't have my payment. Well, according to my bank...they cashed my check! I continue to receive calls from them even at 9pm and it is simply a recording to call them back, not even a live person. I have called in just about every day and I continue to receive RUDE employees who do not know what the hell is going on. I have requested to speak to supervisors (which is an act of congress) and when a supervisor got on the phone, he called me by the wrong last name. I corrected him and he told me that we needed to make this change on my loan but I was very quick to correct him again that I never had the last name he was referring to, not even my maiden name. This just goes to show you that they are reckless. Every time I call, they ask the same stupid question of where I mailed it to. Uh, hello! It must have been right because someone cashed it!!! I took time off work to go to my bank and obtain a copy of the cashed check and fax to them to prove that they already have it. I am sick and tired of doing their job...what the hell do I pay them for! They are useless and tampering with my credit!

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau who has them at an A+ rating which I have no idea how. This discredits the BBB rating system.

I am at a loss for words as I feel helpless!

Comments

• My
      9th of Apr, 2010

EVERYONE NEEDS TO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU .

ENOUGH REPORTS AND THEY WILL HAVE TO START PAYING ATTENTION.

I REPORTED THEM A FEW MINUTES AGO AS WELL, ,

• Ev
      20th of Jul, 2010

FILE A COMPLAINT ON NATIONSTAR NOW! This State Department is responsible for issuing them a license. They are in the process of investigating them.
    Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions

• My
      20th of Jul, 2010

I have my lawyer working on it-- I agree !!!