Nationstar Mortgage / fees for payments

1 Not sure, United States Review updated:

My loan originated with USAA who then contracted with a 3rd party servicer. At the time, it was with GMAC. GMAC went bankrupt and my loan servicing was sold to Ocwen. As of April 16th, my servicing was sold to Nationstar. Now, I can't pay every two weeks unless I pay a fee. I can pay online for free only until the 9th of the month. I can't do automatic payments for every two weeks without going on their Equity Accelorator program...which costs money. I could pay by check, but then I would run the risk of a check getting lost in the mail or Nationstar claiming they never received it. I originated my loan with USAA for a reason. They promised the servicer would have a USAA Memeber dedicated team and that the loan would not continue to be sold once it was with that servicer. I had a USAA dedicated team at Ocwen, but not at Nationstar. I've already spoken to USAA and to an Attorney. USAA has since changed their contracts so what is happening to me can't happen to future members (due to them not being able to buy back the loans involved in GMAC's bankruptcy). But there's nothing now that can be done. I'm stuck with paying more to make my payments in a way that works for my family or changing around the pay dates of several other bills (electric, water, cell phone), just so that we can make a mortgage payment. Twice I've asked to speak with a supervisor at Nationstar and twice I have been transferred to a line that constantly rings and no one picks up.

Ti
May 19, 2015

Comments

• Eu
    Nationstar Mortgage - They stole $430.00 from us
    New Mexico

Ed Moore responded to my 85 year-old Father's inquiry about re-financing our mortgage. He told us that we would need to pay for an appraisal of the house and we paid him $430. Now, he has disappeared and we cannot get in touch with him.

7th of Aug, 2009

We made this complaint and Ed got in touch with us and everything is OK nowl but I don't know how to remove this complaint.

7th of Aug, 2009

This was our complaint, but we still haven't been able to remove the complaint from this site. There is no address for customer service either, so how do we remove this complaint?
    All is well now and Ed has made it right with us. Problem now is getting this complaint off the website.

• Rb
      11th of Dec, 2010
    Nationstar Mortgage - Unfair business
    Montana

Nationstar mortgage carries my current mortgage. It was sold to them from GMAC about 4 years ago. I had went to refinance my loan and proceeded with all the paperwork and the appraisal with a fee of $430 dollars. They took 4 months to try to refinance to tell me they would not do it. I was furious with them!!

• Ti
      3rd of Jan, 2011

All who have been wronged by nationstar, please go to: WWW.NATIONSTARCLASSACTION.COM
    It is time for a class action lawsuit!

• Ye
      30th of Sep, 2011
    Nationstar Mortgage - constant harrassment
    nationstar mortgage
    Texas

We sold our property, closed and the money was wired to Nationstar, yet they continue to call and harrass us about the money owed. No one seems to be able to shut them up.

• He
      17th of Oct, 2011
    Nationstar Mortgage - Horrible
    309 Forest Ln
    La Plata
    Maryland
    Phone: 301-751-8886

They never return my calls or emails, they won't show us any paperwork. I have no idea where I stand with them. I hate them.

• J2
      20th of Jun, 2012

did he give you the 430 back? i am in the same situation

3rd of Jan, 2013

I am a recent widow and when i called for help regarding hamp program the person on the phone had no idea what i was talking about even though i was reading directly off of nationstar's own website. the next person was just plain rude and basically told me there was nothing he could do and hung up.