Nationstar Mortgage / improper credit reporting!
Nationstar took over or was renamed from Centex. I closed a loan with Centex last March.
L.S.I Title was supposed to do the documentation, closing and title work. I purchased the house from Probate of my Mother's estate. LSI did not file title work for almost one year which caused problems and attorney fees with Probate. I withheld payment until the title was filed in my name. It was then agreed to in writing that the foreclosure notice would be removed from my credit by Nationstar. It has not been removed. It was also reported in error from the beginning.
1. Can you give me the statutes for incorrect credit reporting that were used recently against Wells Fargo Bank
Can you lead to the stories where Nationstar lost in class action suits filled against them in Michigan and two other states.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage
- Nationstar Mortgage - excessive mortgage payoff charges
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage and principal payments