Nationstar / escrow

United States Review updated:

I did a loan mod with them. Originally they didn't want to do it and agreed to it only after I called Fannie Mae. they screwed up so badly that I have been fighting with for the past 4 moths. Left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. Communication with them is horrible. I have left dozens of messages and emails. They say they will get back to you and never do. Left on hold for over 20 minutes. Can't reach supervisors. Escrow department is the worst. Agreed upon amount of monthly payment increased $300 less than two after it was booked. I have been yelled at and told that I didn't know what I was talking about. I can't get the name or phone number to ayone in upper management. DON'T USE NATIONSTAR!

Ek
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Bi
      25th of Jul, 2008
    NationStar - default of credit card

refinanced 2 years ago a credit card was not paid off.I had my credit score dropped all this time I, m making min payments.contacted by fax mail e-mail can anybody help me?

28th of Jan, 2015
    NationStar - Bad Service
    Nationstar
    Glendale

We had Ocwen - but got switched over to nationstar 1 1/2 years ago...since the first month with Nationstar - nothing but problems...they lost my payments, they said they never received my payment even though the check cleared. Very rude service reps.
    Have not had one good month with this company