Nations Housing Modification Center / Liars and scam artists

Contact information:

Thankfully, by the good grace of God, I got my money back but, only by the smart thinking of my bank!

You can call your bank and file a claim against them if they did not provide the service you "paid" for. Just call your banking center's Check/checkcard fraud number and file. Have your cancelled paperwork!They may deny your claim the first time around but, keep apealing, you will eventfully get your money back...beware of NHMC, they are run by criminals, check it out under NHMC scams online,'ll see!


Post your comment