Nation's Choice Mortgage, asmartloan.com / Fraudulent deceptive practices

1 3303 East Baseline road, building 7, suit 118Gilbert, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-461-1111

In 2007 I refinanced by home. I got a great quote from Greg at Nations Choice Mortage. Little did I know that they were famous for deceptfully tagging on hidden fees that were thousands and thousands of dollars. I just discovered that a hidden $20, 000 fee tagged onto my refi. They finally told me, it was a fee to 'buy down the rate' This fee is not on my closing docs or HUD. It was tag on that slipped in.

They had been taking this money from my account in the name of InterestDirect Inc. This is one and the same company as Nation's Choice Mortgage. My recent discovery has led me to find many others who have been duped this way. They also go by Fisher Fianancial Group.

I don't think I was so smart doing business with 'asmartloan.com' BUYER BEWARE

Ad

Comments

• Js
      13th of May, 2010

Please contact the FTC and your local FBI office regarding this matter--what many people don't know is that after the fiasco with predatory lenders, laws were changed.

All laws are currently in effect with both agencies and breaking these laws are felony's on the Federal level and State level. In the state of California the laws are very strict in regards to this sort of behavior by lenders and mortgage brokers.

You are more then welcome to contact me, I am not an attorney. I am a researcher.

• Go
      14th of May, 2010

YOU WILL BE LIED TO, BANKRATE IS A SCAM. YOU CANNOT GET THAT LOW OF A RATE. BEWARE!!!

• Ve
      23rd of May, 2013

I also had the same problem, were you able to recover your money.
    Please advise