National Water and Power / Awful experience

United States Review updated:

National Water and Power is one of the most unorganized companies I have ever dealt with. First off they don’t even offer ACH payments, (neither does Capital One). So every month I have to go online and pay my bill. This would not matter however logging into my account takes about fifteen minutes because the website can not always read the data (user name and password) you input. The company also charges $2.50 today you’re bill. What a joke. I am saving them money by paying online- this brings down many of there costs- less labor, less paper, less postage, and less printing. So in the end, I can positively say that NWP Water and Power needs new management and improvement.
Va

Comments

Sa
  11th of Oct, 2008
As you said, these guys don't have ACH, If you miss to pay they are charging $10.00 as fine.
Normal bill cost is $ 46.00 and fine is $ 10.00. It comes more than 20% of monthly bill cost. I never seen like this kind of service.

If you call to customer care, they don't have any customer service representative always it goes to automated voice mail (even if you press '0' to speak with customer service representative).
St
  11th of Feb, 2009
Completely agree!! Noticed a error in the bill in November. They said the meters estimate over if there is no usage.

Have been working with them for 2 past months to correct my account and refund my overpayment. Escalated the matter from Sergio Sanchez to Angie Rodebaugh and she referred me back to Sergio. This is totally ridiculous.

What sucks is that the HOA company, Horizon Management, is involved as well. They seem to be colluding together as the management pays them to oversee everything. How can a bill be $27 if the unit is vacant, trying to get sold? Please.