National Tire & Battery / company is a rip off!
I purchased two new tires at NTB in Houston on Westheimer Drive on 11/19/2007. I was told that these tires should last for about 30,000 miles, and they stressed that they were good tires. I had a flat today 12/09/2007. When I went to NTB in Austin to have the tire repaired, I was told the tire could not be fixed. When I asked about what the warrantee would cover, I was told"nothing". They said that since I didn't purchase the road hazard insurance, nothing was covered. This is a three week old tire! No one at NTB told me about needing to purchase the road hazard insurance, or else I would have bought it. Now i will be out another $177.00 to buy another tire. You can bet I will never buy another tire from NTB unless they make this right.
More National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - incorrect diagnosis - unnecessary charges
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - manager - oil change service
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service