National Tire and Battery / custom order

Crystal Lake, IllinoisCrystal, United States

I ordered a set of custom wheels and tires in april. I was told the lead time for delivery was 6 to 8 weeks . It took over 3 months to get them in the shop due to faulty workmanship., when they arrived they were not made to my specifications. I left them at he store and did not accept the product asking that they be re manufactured. this took another 2 months. they re still not right I asked to have hub adapters ordered and these have been ordered 3 times now. I expected to have these wheels on my car for the summer and it's now the middle of september.

I want a full refund refund of over $5000.oo that I paid for this crap.

• Updated by Tom Warner, Sep 13, 2017

I want a full refund refund of over $5000.oo that I paid for this crap.

To