National Student Loan Service Centreunethical behaviour

November 21, 2018

I am not willing to give my client number for security reasons.

Spoke with a customer service representative named "Jeff" (I could barely make out if this is his name since he said it incredibly fast and low) about a concern I have regarding my repayment assistance application. From the very beginning of the phone call, Jeff was extremely condescending to me, he did not try to help me find the correct information and essentially made me feel like I'm an idiot.

I took accountability for the mistake I had made on my application and I tried to make light of the situation, to humour myself, but I guess Jeff doesn't understand a joke. He proceeded to interrupt me several times, and ended every sentence with "is there anything else I can help you with?" which to me means Jeff actually want to help me with anything., rather than listening to me and answering my question.

Jeff should be re-trained and coached on how to be a human being first and if that fails (which it probably will) he should be let go of his position as a CSR. He failed every required trait to be a good CSR.

Ew