National Sttudios, Inc. / Portraits

National Studios, Inc.
2212 Don Beto Dr.
Good afternoon, My name is Carmen Hernandez. I'm writing this complain because its been three month that I haven't recieved my children portraits. I've spoken with three different persons over the phone and the were very disrespectful especially a lady name Janet. Last person I spoke to was the supervisor named Ron Perkins which I haven't heard from and still haven't recieved my portraits. I demand they refund my money and as well get my portraits for free. Please send me a respond to this matter as soon as posible. Thankyou for attention.

N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
I don't know who you are, but i wouldn't be respectful to you either, if thats how you talked to them on the phone. Try being nice to the people on the other end... BELIEVE ME, they want you to have your pictures as bad as you do.

And another thing, What in gods name makes you think they should give you the pictures for FREE?

They're already giving you a full refund... Do you go into Walmart, and ask for a refund and keep your items? When your at a movie do you ask for a refund after the show because you didn't like it?

It Costs MONEY to make the prints, to take the pictures, If you don't want the risk of a bad picture then don't get it taken! Photography is an art, not a science.

All i'm saying is this... If they gave you a refund SHUT UP, and try someone else,

If they haven't then don't get upset with the customer service because the best they're doing isn't good enough for you. Do something else, complain to the better business bureau, and let them talk to the company owners for you...

Sincerly Yours...