National Small Business Alliance / Unauthorized charges to my account

MY COMPLAIN ITS JUST THE SAME!!! NO NEED TO REPEAT MY SELF
NBSA will not remove my company from its pool of members. Again I have been charged $359.40. This account was canceled several years ago. This is the second time this company has withdrawn unapproved money from my business account. I have request a refund. They even issued a confirmation number...

Comments

1st of Dec, 2008

I can not get my money back or any phone calls returned. please help

• Ab
      25th of Jan, 2010

cancel membership told it was canceled then they took 359.40 out of my account

• Be
      13th of Nov, 2010

I totally agree!!! I cannot believe they are still scamming people! What surpirses me is the representatives keep up with scamming with no conscience! I guess $10 bucks an hour can definity make them act like crack dealer Ho! No shame!!! Lets get these people expose and keep the message going by sending mass email mails to everyone that National Small Business Allaince is SCAM!!!

• Rl
      2nd of May, 2011

There is a class action suit in process against them in WA. Google national small business alliance class action suit. You have to put your claim in by 5/20/11.

• Jw
      17th of Feb, 2012

this is 2012 and I just recently got took. They are still at it!!! Do not deal with this company. I did not even get the package!