National Relocations / Moving Company / Never received my delivery

6050 Peachtree Pkwy suite 240-213Norcross, GA, United States
Phone: 770 447 5478

National Relocations picked up my delivery from Charlotte, NC on Oct.1st 2008. I was not honored my internet price quote and was asked to pay about $600 more. Not having much of a choice because I needed to move asap, and they take your $200 deposit if you don't cancel 14 days prior to pickup, I paid the extra money. I was told my delivery should arrive around Oct. 15th and proceeded to drive cross country to my new home in California. It is now Nov.5th and nothing has come. I have called multiple times and have been told 3 different stories from various employees going by the name of Allen White, Jeremy (the supposed owner of the company), Lisa (salesperson), Andy, Michael, Mishka, and Brett. I went on the internet two days ago and googled this company (make sure you put an s at the end of relocation, this is where I went wrong doing research), and have found multiple complaints against this company including the BBB. I have contacted the BBB and their response was that their message was undeliverable because the address I gave them wasn't correct. Duh! Because they're a scam!! It sounds like they have outsourced another moving company going by the name of American Cargo who has told me my stuff will be here this Sat. or Sunday. I really don't know what to do!! Please help!! I don't want this to happen to anyone else!! My life is on that truck.