National Readers of North America / magazine subscription
Called and first represented their self as The Publishers Clearinghouse and that my MasterCard ending in xxxx, which they somehow had obtained, was chosen for $250 in gift cards and 4 free magazine subscriptions. All I had to do was verify that the credit card number was mine. I verified the card number and then was told that part of receiving this "gift" from Publishers Clearinghouse was to accept paying for 2 other magazine subscriptions. At this point I declined. The caller stated that I had several payment options available and again I declined. The caller hung up. 5 minutes later I received a text message from my bank telling me that my account had been debited $64.47 by NRNA. I did not grant any person from this business to debit any monies for any reason from my bank account.
More National Readers of North America Complaints & Reviews
- North American Readers Choice - Unwanted Magazines 
- national readers publications - Scam 
- National Readers/Magazine Service - SCAM 
- North American Readers Choice - Company is a complete scam and fraud!!!
- North American Readers Choice - cancellation of magazines I never subscribed to
- National Readers of North America - they won't cancel my subscription 
- National Readers of North America - Unwanted magazine subscriptions - unauthorized credit card charges - unethical behaviour
- National Readers of North America - charges for magazines
- North Americas Readers Choice - Unauthorized subscription 
- National Readers of North America - magazine fraud