National Readers of North America / Magazine subscription
I got a phone call from the above stated company stating I had won a diamond watch if I reinstated my magizine subscription I say ok but as the call went on some how the lady tricked me into subscribing to a sudscript of 6 different mag
And now I have a bill in front of me for $782.04 or $65.17 a month I am elderly and on disability my whole monthly check is only $800.00 I feel ive been a victim of fraud. These ppl are really good at scamming ppl I feel bbb or someome needs to do some investigating I really didnt understand all I was told about this mag subscription I dont have money to pay this amount for magazine's they are preying on the elderly. They even knew I had a mastercard and I didnt tell them. The lady told me as I understood it was only 16.00 dollars a month for 4 months when I get a bill for this amount !!What can I do !!!She also told me yhe watch and some coupons were free but now she says the coupons are another $19.95 per month this is a scam and fraud !!!
More National Readers of North America Complaints & Reviews
- North American Readers Choice - Unwanted Magazines 
- national readers publications - Scam 
- National Readers/Magazine Service - SCAM 
- North American Readers Choice - Company is a complete scam and fraud!!!
- North American Readers Choice - cancellation of magazines I never subscribed to
- National Readers of North America - they won't cancel my subscription 
- National Readers of North America - Unwanted magazine subscriptions - unauthorized credit card charges - unethical behaviour
- National Readers of North America - charges for magazines
- National Readers of North America - magazine subscription
- North Americas Readers Choice - Unauthorized subscription