national platinum club Services / Unathorized whitdrawl from chcking acct

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Everyone please this company so called National platinum club services stole 99.95 and 24.95 from my checking account. I ask everyone who has ever had anything stolen from their account specifically from this company or eight people to please call these numbers related to them. This are the numbers I have gathered that belongs to them [protected], [protected] and [protected]. I have spoken to Tiffany, Bernett, Tony (this Tony can either be a male or female I had to ask if he was a girl or boy) and Chris they pretend they are a calling center at first but they are not they are the actual thefts. Now if you call a second time and pretend you want to make sure your loan went through they suddenly become cooperative and helpful. Do not take no for an answer and file a police report and fax it directly to them [protected] and let them know Anna Miranda sent you. If my kids and I are going to go hungry during this holidays on the very least I would like to get something out of the money they stole. Thank you all for your help and advise. God Bless you and remember you may not get your money back but in the very least lets all bug the hell out them.

These are their address

NMB Platinum
123 W 1st St Ste 675
Casper, WY [protected]

An

Comments

• Be
      21st of Mar, 2011

Thanks I had the same thing happen to me but she said her name was neta williams and there was a guy that answered when I called too I filed a report as well as contacted the BBB. God Bless you I hope you get your money back, I hope their scamming people ends and no one else loses their money.