National Payment Provider / Fraud - Non Payment To Employees

1 18881 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Phone: 888-898-1608

This company operates under several DBA's (NPP, National Payment Provider, Payment Provider Intl, Pay Pro Solutions, The Latino Coalition, Paypro MD)
Owner Alex Pitt/Alexy Pitt DO NOT do business with this company!!! I was one of the 30+ Reps that was let go with no pay on June 6th 2011, this posting is on August 4th 2011 and I'm yet to recieve any funds from this company. I've done research on the Owner's track record, He previously was with a Firm called National Merchant Center, just google Alexy Pitt and Roman Balanko !! I advise any Merchant or Bank not to do Biz with him . He also writes Pay Checks that bounce !!! His HR dept emailed letters 2.5 weeks ago stating they would pay us in 90 days and that we would get an update every 2 weeks - that update did not happen !! Alexy Pitt is a Russian immigrant taking advantage of US Cititzens !!

Ra

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 06, 2011

National payment provider is paying ex employees money to remove negative post - So Alexy pay up !!!

Aug 06, 2011

Several cases are pending at the labor board against this company in CA
    its a shame that they are calling in a select few and making them sign that they will take down truthful postings in order to get pay checks they are owed !!! Also note the Latino Coalition also operates out of this office !

Aug 06, 2011

The complaint is not against The Latino Coalition however employees of National Payment Provider made calls on behalf of the Latino Coalition and The Latino Coalition operates out of the same office with Alexy Pitt aka Alex Pitt

Oct 05, 2011

My Complaint Against National Payment Provider has been resolved

• Vr
      Mar 11, 2013

I am still waiting to get paid on my wages from this company, i am getting sick of waiting around for this company to pay up so my next step is to file a law suit against National payment provide, paypro, payment provider and all the other dba's this company goes by. At least ill be able to put a lien on this man property if he wishes not to pay now.

virgil rodolfo
    [protected]@gmail.com - email me if you also have gone through this