National Payment Provider / Fraud Non Payment to Employees

1 18881 Von Karman, Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-898-1608

Owner Alex Pitt/Alexy Pitt DO NOT do business with this company!!! WARNING I was one of the 30+ Sales Reps that was let go with no pay on June 6th 2011 (the day before my 1st Son was born), this posting is on August 4th 2011 and I'm yet to recieve any funds from this company. I've done research on the Owner's track record, and he has been known to process merchant funds, and run with them, then file for Bankruptcy (which is probably what he is going to do to his Sales former Staff). He previously was with a firm called National Merchant Center, just google Alexy Pitt and you will see the Court Motion. I've filled a lobor dispute against this compnay, and advise any merchant that are considering doing business with him, or people replying to a job posting to RUN and HIDE!!!

Comments

• Aa
      Sep 28, 2011

I attempted to remove this complaint multiple times, this is the only thing I can do to rectify my post. Since Alexy Pitt's Lawyer is threatening to sue me, I state that this company finally paid me over two months late my wages without any penaltys and owes me no more money. I reverse any complaints written about National Payment Provider and Alexy Pitt.

Regards,