National Opportunities,LLC / Scam or not?

1 MI, US Review updated:

I think I have been scamed by National Opportunities?? I cannot get through to anybody and when I call the Advertsing group phone # (Worldwide Marketing) they tell me that I will get a phone call from somebody sometime this week. It is like they took my money and ran, I have not been able to do anything with my website since I signed on the 21st of August. Business starters BEWARE!!!

Comments

• Sc
      Sep 25, 2009

After agreeing on a fee of approximately $300 to get set up with my own website, I was contacted by my initial contact's marketing manager who tried to get me to pay National Opportunities $12, 500 to begin my "aggressive marketing campaign". When I stated that I did not have nor was I interested in paying that much money for a career opportunity, the marketing manager said that since I had good credit I should "charge" the fee. After telling him I was not interested in doing that and that I was no longer interested in getting involved with his business, he told me that they had my credit card and he threatened to charge the amount on my card. $12, 500!!!
    I had to call my bank and alert the fraud department of National Opportunities threat and request that they cancel my card and reissue another to me. The next day I returned ALL the information back to the company and a request for the return of my $300 through certified mail so I could verify they had received it within the pre-specified period. A couple of days after they had received it, I called to determine when I'd be getting my refund and was told that my request was in the accounting department. Two weeks later, I'm still waiting on the refund.
    I would NOT recommend others get involved with this organization and intend to contact the Better Business Bureau to file a formal complaint once I submit these comments regarding my interaction with these company's representatives.
    Scott- Decatur, Georgia

Sep 29, 2009

This is a fraud on a grand scale. These people know what they are doing and are nothing but dung-filled parasites. I have dealt with them and plan on forcing legal
    action against them. For all those who have been done wrong, I suggest you contact your state attorney general. If enough people get together, we can not only get
    our money back but shut this scam filled company down. These people have no ethics. I would love to here from anyone concerned. This way we can form a team to
    go after these thugs. Remember there is power in numbers. I am leaving you with my e-mail address and look forward to hearing from anyone ready to take some
    action. [protected]@aol.com

• Co
      Oct 16, 2009
    National Opportunities,LLC - unanswered phone calls
    national opportunities,llc
    Pennsylvania

unable to reach company after paying 320.00 dollars. the one person that we did talk to pretend he could hear what i was saying, kept asking me to spell my last name and you still there calling me by my last name. one number we called the answering machine said he could be out for 30 days or longer. they also gave our credited card # to another company and they hit us for 40 bucks. when i called them they said we agreed to this which we did not. they are only going to give back 20 bucks.

• Ph
      Mar 11, 2010

hi magrog8, i tried emailing you but the msg was undeliverable, something about your mailbox being full, in any case, these people should be banned from using the internet, credit cards, and banned from the human race for their despicable tactics such as suppressing the truth and misleading the innocent, i am one of 3 who reported being scammed on scam.com and we are trying to get a civil class action suit filed against these scaromongers [protected]@gmail.com.