National Opportunities, LLCWon't refund my money within the 30 day period

S Review updated:

I sent back packet, (removed everything from Priority Mail envelope and put everything into new Priority Mail envelope). They received it [protected] and told me it would be processed on Thursday's taking 3-5 business days to be put back into my account. It still isn't in my account as of [protected]. They keep saying the packet is missing a scam or spam policy, and that is why it hasn't been processed. I have sent everything back that they sent me! Is this just an excuse not to refund my money? Maybe they think I will forget my $150.00. I won't. They need to honor their guarantee!!!

Comments

• R
      Aug 20, 2009

Hello, I am from Ohio and was taken by this scam. Please beware of these people who lack ethics. They think nothing of promising something they never plan on delivering. Do not deal with
    World-Wide Marketing, for National Opportunities is an affiliate. They claim they will advertise for you, of coarse for a large fee. I would like to get a lot of people together who have been done
    wrong and shut them down, while getting what we deserve back. I will not be giving any personal info at this time but will be looking at future postings for people interested in fighting these
    scammers. Thank You, The Scammed

• J
      Aug 31, 2009

same happen here please send me a email at allen.[protected]@yahoo.com and let me know what to do to help.

Sep 10, 2009

I just spoke with a guy from National Opportunities. His name is Joshua Brownn. I said no.. but he insisted I listen to a recoding. I listened to an 8 minute recording and at the end I said I am not convinced. Why would I give my personal information and credit card to a person called me on the phone… he got upset and said.. well …. If you have one single brain cell you would sign up right away… wellllll …..I’ll put you on the list of people who will never make 6 digit figure income and will stay broke … so I hung up.

No one from legitimate business would react like this … research any company before you hand your credit card and personal information over

• J
      Sep 26, 2009

I have had the exact same run around from both National Opportunities and World Wide Marketing LLC. Please contact me at [protected]@aol.com if anyone has also had this experience. I would sure like to get them shut down so they do not continue to take advantage of more people.

• L
      Oct 08, 2009

Just received a call myself from National Opportunities...I was told by Brian..."This was a one time opportunity"!! When I asked for a couple of hours to research their company before giving my credit card info out...I was told again "This is a one time opportunity" and if you take the time to research us...Your done!! This company will never call you again...No doubt I would have never given him my info...But for a company to get pissed because you don't just automatically trust them...SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT!!

And for you Brian, you said you would never call me again, this was a one time opportunity...I say to you "This was a one time SCAM...DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN!!!

• C
      Oct 20, 2009

I just received a call from this same company. Before I could agree or disagree to this "opportunity", my cell went dead. I am so happy! Because after the phone went dead I decided to research this company on my own and saw this website along with 4 others that said "buyer beware". I would like to tank all of you who are making sure no one gets taken advantage of. In addition with such desperate times, its sad to see that so many of these companies are out there scamming hard working (or non hard-working) people out of their money. THANKS BUT NO THANKS LARRY.

• N
      Oct 21, 2009

Yes, let's get together to get those two companies shut down. They have $406.00 for me I signed up with them April 2009. And World Wide Marketing told me that I have one year money refund back guaranty if I am not making any money and they refused to return it back to me. Yes, everybody let's get together to get these two company shut down. Do you know any Lawyer who might be able to help us get are refunds back?

• A
      Oct 31, 2009

Thank's to all of you - I was just in the middle of listening to their recording, and I stumbled upon this site. I was lucky enough to hang up before I in fact was SCAMMED!!

Nov 03, 2009

Something seems real fishey this was the second company to approach us about this kind of self employment. Life is hard enough and we have to also worry about people with no conscience misrepresent there company and play on peoples dreams and desperation in these economic hard times. Something should be done and right away.

• G
      Nov 09, 2009

I signed up in June and my website shows 50 or more hits a day since then but no commissions have been shown or paid. Michael Lauren said that this is not unusual because the "pop ads" are not very productive, and tried to sell me on another idea "Google Adsense", for another $5000. No deal.
    [protected]@cox.net

• W
      Nov 09, 2009

Just got a phone call from these people. The lady I talked to was Connie. She immediately gave me her name and phone number in case we got disconnected. Since I was at home I walked over to the computer as soon as she said the business name and BAM!! Hit after hit of different websites posting that this business was a scam and to stay away. I was trying to listen to her and read this site at the same time so I didn't catch everything, but apparently you buy packets of information with your credit card to make money from home after listening to an 8 minute automated presentation. Thanks for the posts you saved me 20 minutes of my life and who knows how much money. By the way this number showed up on my cell phone as [protected] although Connie gave me a different number to reach her by. When I said, 'You know what I don't think I'm interested' She immediately said 'OK' and hung up. Nice way to run a business. Although I do appriciate that she didn't waste any more of my time and hung up she didn't have to be rude about it. And what kind of sales person stops when say I dont THINK im interested?

• N
      Nov 19, 2009

I too was taken by this scam...It's sad to think that in America, we would have people
    out to rip off other americans...I thought we were a proud country and blessed to be living
    here...[protected]@cox.net

• K
      Dec 01, 2009

It happens in canada too! They just sent me a package and thank god this site is here I will not be returning it!

• D
      Dec 14, 2009

I'm from Canada and I got sucked into this scam also, I enrolled for the $199.00 package from National Opportunities and later found out my credit card no. was passed on to World Wide Marketing and Associates, LLC without me knowing. The end result was that I was charged $11, 900.00 on my master card, which is $10, 000 U.S., I disputed the charge and 4 months later the charges were rermoved by the Credit Card Company... luckly for me.
    I might just post this on Face Book...
    dos ~ Don
    British Columbia~Canada

• F
      Dec 28, 2009

these people called me up at like 9:30 at night and she was very nice. i have been lucky so far they have not charged my credit card as much as sum of you and i wanna thank all of you for your posts so now too can watch out for this scam.

• V
      Jan 05, 2010

I'm from norfolk virginia i got sucker into this company scam also, i enrolled from them the $120.00 package. I have been trying to get an refund from them for two days now and the only thing that i get is nothing. They will nevewr hear from me again.

Jan 21, 2010

I totally agree with every complaint here. I just discovered today that I was scammed by this company. They refuse to reimburse me my money after I was specifically told by one of their working agents that I would be refunded my total amount if I was not satisfied with their Company within a month. I have a whole 3 wks. to regain my money which they deducted off my Visa. When I phoned today, one of their representives started giving me lame excuses according to their policies that I had paid for the website $19.00 something odd dollars, and that they had to pay $40.00 U.S. to send me their information. It was obvious they were wittling what they owed me. They do NOT honor what they tell people. I'm dual-national, and I have a telephone recording of both representatives, the one that called to lure me into this scam, and also the representative that I spoke with illustrating my reasons why I was not interested in doing business with National Opportunities, LLC., and that I wanted a full reimbursement of my money. It was at this point that where the representive began making excuses. Please write to me at shan.[protected]@hotmail.com to see what we can do to shut this 'scam company' down.

Aug 23, 2010

I agree 100%. I too am being scammed

Apr 03, 2011

I cannot believe National Opportunist still exists. I was scammed by this company in 2009, do not remember the exact month, but I can find out the date they contacted mand scammed me from my credit card statement. I asked for refund, they refused it, they did nothing but lied to me about what they can help me to make money, I even filed the compliant against this company to federal government and BBB. BBB advised me to go to arbitration or hire lawyer. I live in Canada, it's much hassale for me to do it ust for $199, I actually found out their company is registered in Navada. The corolado address is just PO box, not the actual office. I should have checked the review of this company first before I believed what they said. I agree all of us should shut down this company and get our refund from this company.

• T
      Mar 10, 2012

We are the manufacturer and exporter of LPG Cylinder and LPG Cylinder accessories in China. We have been in the field for many years. I give you the LPG Cylinder in lower price and higher quality.
    If any company need gas cylinder, please contact us by email: [protected]@gmail.com,
    Tony(Skype:tonysundy)