National Online Scooters / Avoid at all costs

1 US Review updated:

National Online Scooters is a dealer to be avoided (deal with Sieg at your own peril). Once you buy a scooter, don't plan on ever hearing from the dealer again. There is zero support, so you must be prepared to fend for yourself. Dealer (Sieg) monitors phone calls and e-mails. If you are buying, he will answer/reply - if you need help, service or questions answered, forget it, you will not receive a reply. Website claims "great service"; give me a break! AVIOD THIS DEALER (probably a one man website) AT ALL COSTS. PS - scooters are not shipped in crates, but in flimsy cardboard cartons - you'll need luck to have it arrive intact.

Al

Comments

• Sc
      Jan 02, 2010

Don't be agravated by your previous Chinese motorsport experience, change it! We at scrappydogscooters.com are committed to customer service and realistic pricing. We stock many parts for chinese vehicles, and ship them right the same day. We guarantee satisfaction fully and completely. We are a Las Vegas all American company, seeking to help good ol' Americans just wanting a good product at a good price. Is that too much to ask? Call [protected] or email at [protected]@scrappydogscooters.com to see if we can help you with your scooter, atv, or motorcycle parts needs.

• So
      Apr 03, 2010

Agreed. This "company" is not reputable. I ordered and received a moped, BUT...when I tried to license it, I ran into all kinds of problems. To make a long story short, the DMV had to investigate and it was dicovered that this "company" was selling the moped illegally under a different name. Lance Powersports (where the moped is assembled) was furious and also got involved. I finally received information enough to license it, but I can assure you it was not easy. DO NOT even think about buying from this "company" (which is in fact not a company at all, just a person selling mopeds)